Locman Stealth Italian Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locman Stealth Italian Watch

Selling a watch I received as a gift for Christmas 2010. It's a Locman Stealth that was purchased in Italy. I have only worn it 4 or 5 times, as it just isn't my style and the face is a bit too large for my liking. Currently just collects dust on my dresser, so hopefully someone here can put it to better use.

I'm not sure of the exact specifications, but I have included several pictures of the watch, case, and manual in the album below. The strap is a tan/cognac leather, and the face is titanium (I believe) with blue accents. No defects or signs of wear that I can see. You will note in the pictures that I had too holes added on the strap to accommodate my ladylike wrist. No alterations have been made other than that, and the watch is in very good, practically new condition.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11630...Oai_LHe55a3vQE

From what research I have done, these watches usually go for around $400-500 new. I would like to get $150-175 for it, but will ultimately take the best reasonable offer. If there are any watch experts out there who have a better idea of what the value is, please let me know .

Bump: I'll take any reasonable offer for this watch, feel free to message me with offers or questions.

Comment

Working...
    X