Suitsupply Sienna suits 38R for sale -$325 each

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suitsupply Sienna suits 38R for sale -$325 each

I'm selling 2 of my suits from Suitsupply size 38R. Both are the higher end Sienna "Suit Up" models, slim cut with natural shoulders. They were each worn maybe 2 or 3 times, max. One is a medium brown check pattern made with EThomas 130s wool. The other is a light brown with subtle herringbone pattern in Reda super 160 wool. The jackets have not been altered. The pants waist for the brown check suit was taken out to 35 inches and the inseam taken up to 30 inches. The light brown herringbone waist measures 35 inches and the pant inseam measures 29 inches.

Selling each suit for $325 shipped/paypaled. They will each come with a Suitsupply garment bag. I can send photos to those who are interested. I'm at [email protected] dot com. Thanks!

In response to the emails I've received, I thought I'd post my answers just in case others might have the same questions:

1. The pants legs only have another 1 inch to let out each. So the brown check suit pants can be lengthened to 31 inches, and the light brown herringbone lengthened to 30 inches.

2. For those who may not be familiar with the Sienna, it has the half-canvass construction with the softer/natural shoulders. It's one of their more expensive suit lines, currently selling at a starting price of $639. The next step up would be the full canvass La Spalla at $999.

3. Like most of SuitSupply suits, it's cut for someone who is slim. I let out the pants waist to 35 inches, but the seat of the pants cannot be let out any further, so it probably would not be a good fit for someone who has a 35 inch waist but has a more athletic build.

4. The brown check suit cloth is more of a medium weight wool. I'm not a suit expert by any means, but I'd say it has just a tad bit more weight than a majority of suits you'd find off the rack in the mall. But by means would I consider it a fannel weight. Very soft to the touch, given that it's 130s.

5. The light brown herringbone is a lighter weight, and it's 160s ... that's not a typo. It's a blend of wool and cashmere.

Hope that answers the questions.

Comment

By the way, I was able to do a google search and found the links to the suits. On my computer monitor, both of them have a bit of a greenish tint, but in "real life" they are definitely brown.

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits...eck/P2802.html

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits...one/P3061.html

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X