NWOT J. CREW Bayswater Peacoat Navy Medium in Thinsulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NWOT J. CREW Bayswater Peacoat Navy Medium in Thinsulate

I'm looking for $200 for this great peacoat.

A design that's true to the time-honored seafarer's classic, down to the anchor buttons and angled kissing welt pockets. The only thing we've changed is the wool fabric, which is much softer than anything available back in the old days.
    Wool with a lofty finish for warmth.
    Collar flips up and fastens with tab for windshield.
    Exterior welt pockets, interior kissing welt pocket and patch mp3-player pocket.
    Lined in Thinsulate for extra warmth.
    Dry clean.

Its a great coat, but the new Dock coat is going for $208 on sale, just FYI. Might be a hard sell at $200.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
      Its a great coat, but the new Dock coat is going for $208 on sale, just FYI. Might be a hard sell at $200.
      Oh, I should mention that I'm open to offers. The Bayswater design is a LOT better than the Dock (I don't know why J. Crew discontinued the Bayswater, the Dock does not look like a classic peacoat). I, along with a lot of other folks, think that the Dock has too many buttons and the pocket design is not good.

Comment

I think they both can coexist Good luck with the sale and bump for a fine coat!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
          I think they both can coexist Good luck with the sale and bump for a fine coat!
          Thanks

Comment

I have this peacoat and it is definitely a fine peacoat and with the Thinsulate it will keep you warm.

Comment

SOLD. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by stifler View Post
                SOLD. Thank you!
                Actually, the peacoat is back on the market. Make me an offer gentlemen!

Comment

SOLD, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X