Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cashmere, Merino, Quilted Vests, High End Khakis, and Dress Shirts: My Final Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsupjs
    replied
    Originally posted by dukedishin View Post
    holy cow, someone buy the freaking lacoste sweater!
    Agreed! I think I'm just going to keep it and the vest at this point. They might not be in my uniform, but can get enough work to be worthwhile pieces in my wardrobe. Plus I'm not going to give them away to free up the space.

I do have one piece I want to throw into a lot with RL Harrington.

J Crew Bowery navy wool dress pants. Tagged 32/34, but actual measurements are 34/32 (with 2+ inches to let out). Pretty typical for J Crew. Used in very good condition.

Take both together for $55 gifted and shipped in CONUS. I don't want to sell either separately due to shipping costs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Here's the picture. They are shown with a pair of eHaberdasher "Benjamin" navy suit pants, which are also available. Tagged 48 (Matching 32" pants for 38R suit). 33" waist, 31.5" inseam (+1.5" to let out). They were included with my 38R suit I bought it "NWOT" on SF, but the pants are too slim for me throughout, so I had to buy 34's separately. They're similar cut to Ludlow's, but much higher quality. I'd estimate they've been worn less than 3 times (previous owner claimed they only had pants hemmed, but never wore the suit; I only tried them on). I would add them to the lot for $60 additional.

Leave a comment:

• dukedishin
    replied
    holy cow, someone buy the freaking lacoste sweater!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    Bump it up!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    This forum is moving fast nowadays.

Bump it up!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    bump it up!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    Lots of interest, but still waiting on cash.

Bump it up!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    It's crazy that this ad already has over 2000 views.

Let's have a couple pre-Cyber Monday price drops:

J Crew Vest is $65
    RL Jacket is $35
    Lacoste Cashmere is staying at $70

If someone wants all three, the lot price is $140

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    Bump it up!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    Originally posted by jayashae View Post
    I may be! can you let me know how tall/build you are? I'm not sure if I fit these. I'm 5'10 and about 160 with pretty fit build
    Good deal! I'm a little taller than you, but have a very similar build. I'm 6'2" 175 pounds (slim athletic build), and carry most of my weight and height in my legs. Generally I wear a 38R suit jacket and medium in about everything else.

It sounds like you're about the same, so keep me posted.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jayashae
    replied
    Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
    Hah no worries! It and the RL jacket are labeled mediums. The Lacoste cashmere is labeled a 4 (small), but fits and has measurments that correspond to a medium.

Let me know if you're interested in it or ideally everything. Thanks, and happy thanksgiving to you too!
    I may be! can you let me know how tall/build you are? I'm not sure if I fit these. I'm 5'10 and about 160 with pretty fit build

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    Originally posted by jayashae View Post
    happy Thanksgiving! what's the actual labeled size on the j crew vest. small or medium?

EDIT: Oops sorry I misread it says medium I'm sorry! on my phone haha
    Hah no worries! It and the RL jacket are labeled mediums. The Lacoste cashmere is labeled a 4 (small), but fits and has measurments that correspond to a medium.

Let me know if you're interested in it or ideally everything. Thanks, and happy thanksgiving to you too!

Leave a comment:

• jayashae
    replied
    Cashmere, Merino, Quilted Vests, High End Khakis, and Dress Shirts: My Final ...

Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
    Thanksgiving bump!
    happy Thanksgiving! what's the actual labeled size on the j crew vest. small or medium?

EDIT: Oops sorry I misread it says medium I'm sorry! on my phone haha

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    Thanksgiving bump!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    Bump it up!

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied
    Bills Khakis are SOLD!

Remaining pieces:

Lacoste Cashmere: $70
    J Crew Vest: $70
    RL Harrington: $40

Or if anyone wants all three, I'll sell them together for $150 shipped!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X