This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Seiko SNK809 "Seiko 5" Automatic Watch w/ Additional Straps

Hello, I am selling a used but in excellent working order Seiko SNK809. The watch has only a couple of minor scratches on the bezel typical of normal wear and none on the lens. This has been my go-to summer watch for a couple of years, but now it's time to move on to something new. I am not able to locate the original band or the box for it, but it will come with the following:

- JCrew NATO strap in navy blue
    - Army green nylon strap
    - Brand new Michaels leather button-stud strap (surprisingly decent quality on par with the leather NATO I purchased from JCrew)

Specs can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SNK809-A...eywords=snk809

Asking $55 shipped (CONUS), payment via Paypal gift only. If interested send me a PM!

Watch is sold!

Comment

nice watch, sorry I missed this one. Got any other info on that leather strap though? Been looking for an affordable option.

Comment

Yeah, they used to sell those (probably still do) at Michaels...yes, the craft store for like <$5. Leather quality is not the best, but acceptable and like I said, was similar to the leather NATO I received from JCrew (which was promptly returned). If interested I would check out your local store and see if they still have them.

Comment

Working...
        X