Uniform Wares 302 Chronograph Watch - Rose Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniform Wares 302 Chronograph Watch - Rose Gold

Here we have one of my favorite watches I've ever owned. Beautiful minimalist design. I purchased the piece last year around this time, and used it very sparingly throughout the year; just don't wear it enough to justify keeping it, and need to thin out my collection. Watch will come in manufacturer's packaging, and condition is 9/10. Absolutely no scratches on the crystal, and a few very minimal marks on the case, such that it was very difficult to even photograph. Has not been worn since photos were taken. Band has worn where clasped, as expected, but I'm sure would recover if worn on a different size after time. Manufacturer's specs can be seen below, but feel free to reach out with any questions. Have had it on ebay for a run, just relisted, thought I would also try my luck here.

Each Uniform Wares wristwatch is crafted from the inside out: first the movement is perfected, then the rest of the design follows. The label's devotion to functionality is evident in the clean, precise detail of this '300 Series' chronograph. It uses a 23-jewel Swiss-made mechanism, and has a stopwatch and date window. Housed in a rose gold-plated case, it is the height of understated sophistication.

Detailed specifications

case 316L stainless steel case
    dimension 42mm diameter case, 11.25mm thick
    finish Fine satin brushed PVD rose gold finish
    movement Swiss made ETA 251.471 23 jewel movement
    lens Scratch resistant sapphire glass lens
    dial Brass dial - Matt warm grey, rose appliques
    hands Aluminium hands in cool grey
    strap Premium Italian or British calf leather strap
    accuracy Accuracy of + / - 10-15 seconds per month
    atm 5ATM - for full description

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261569932821...84.m1555.l2649

out of my wheelhouse, but that is a really nice watch.

Comment

Thanks! Going to miss it for sure!

Comment

Working...
      X