Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen edmonds 9d and 8.5e (shell leeds, suede strands and park aves)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen edmonds 9d and 8.5e (shell leeds, suede strands and park aves)

Hello!

I have for sale three pairs of used AEs, without box, bags or trees. All of them have been cared for with either AE products or Saphir with regular conditioning and polish. Shipping is $10 each within the US via USPS Priority, or free for all of them together. PM with any questions. Payment is PayPal only.

Burgundy Shell Leeds Size 9D - $235

Versatile plain toe blucher. American Staple. The shoe is in great condition, I purchased them new this year and have worn them less than 15 times.

Brogue Suede Strands Size 8.5E - $125

Perfect for the end of summer/fall. Less than a year old. Less than 15 wears.

Black Park Avenues Size 9D - $75

Staple shoe for all CBD occasions.

Photos are available at my listing on SF, but more than happy to make the transaction here.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/409468/a...-and-park-aves

I'll take the Park Ave's if you could hold them until Friday?

Comment

*repeats to self: I don't need suede Strands, I don't need suede Strands, I don't need suede Strands...*

Beautiful shoes here. Somebody buy them and deliver me from temptation.

Comment

Nice deal on the leeds

Comment

Originally posted by Jshackleford View Post
          I'll take the Park Ave's if you could hold them until Friday?
          PM me tomorrow.

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
          *repeats to self: I don't need suede Strands, I don't need suede Strands, I don't need suede Strands...*

Beautiful shoes here. Somebody buy them and deliver me from temptation.
          PM me and maybe we can work something out

Comment

Originally posted by redranger View Post
            PM me and maybe we can work something out
            You're the devil!

... but if these are still available when the budget permits, we may have to talk.

Comment

How do the strands wear? I'm usually a 9E, so I'm not sure how they'd fit.

Comment

Originally posted by gazza74 View Post
                How do the strands wear? I'm usually a 9E, so I'm not sure how they'd fit.
                Are you a 9E in other AE's? I wear a 9D in most shoes but a 8.5E on the 5 last. If you typically wear a 9E, I think these would be a little too narrow/short for you.

Comment

I haven't tried AE before, so I'm not sure what size is need. I'm 9E on most other brands, like J&M.

Comment

Originally posted by gazza74 View Post
                    I haven't tried AE before, so I'm not sure what size is need. I'm 9E on most other brands, like J&M.
                    Unfortunately, I have no experience with J&M so I can't provide any further advice.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have no experience with J&M so I can't provide any further advice.
                      No worries. Thanks.

Comment

Hello!

I have for sale three pairs of used AEs, without box, bags or trees. All of them have been cared for with either AE products or Saphir with regular conditioning and polish. Shipping is $10 each within the US via USPS Priority, or free for all of them together. PM with any questions. Payment is PayPal only.

Burgundy Shell Leeds Size 9D - $235

Versatile plain toe blucher. American Staple. The shoe is in great condition, I purchased them new this year and have worn them less than 15 times.

Brogue Suede Strands Size 8.5E - $125

Perfect for the end of summer/fall. Less than a year old. Less than 15 wears.

Black Park Avenues Size 9D - $75

Staple shoe for all CBD occasions.

Photos are available at my listing on SF, but more than happy to make the transaction here.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/409468/a...-and-park-aves

Bump. Free shipping via USPS.

Comment

All sold. Thanks! Close this down please!

Comment

Working...
                          X