Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Epaulet x Carmina Loafers and Shell AE Dundees for under $200 EACH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Epaulet x Carmina Loafers and Shell AE Dundees for under $200 EACH!

As I continue to pair down my wardrobe, I have a couple great pieces that need to go.

Fastest way to reach me is text (513) 324 - zero five nine nine.

1. Carmina for Epaulet handgrade navy suede loafers. Size 11UK. Xim last. According to Epaulet, they fit about a half size larger than most Carmina lasts, so these fit like a 12-12.5. I bought these new from Epaulet and have been worn 8-10 times. They come with the original box and shoe bag.

Here's the info from Epaulet: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/h...moc-navy-suede

Asking $175 gifted or $180 regular PayPal shipped in CONUS.

2. Allen Edmonds Dundee. Black Shell Cordovan. SOLD!

If someone wants the loafers and Macneil's in my other listing, you can knock $25 off the total price!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited by wsupjs; August 10, 2014, 08:52 PM.

Part two because of Dappered picture limit:

Last edited by wsupjs; August 10, 2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Argh, want, but I'm a 9.5. GREAT prices, holy smokes.

Comment

I don't have a use for black shoes but wow those dundees look pretty darn sexy. I would totally cop if they were my size!

Comment

Love those loafers. Not my sizes, sadly, and Epaulet's sale section doesn't have my size either.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen!

The Dundees are sold thanks to a local Dappered member. The Carmina's are still available.

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
            Argh, want, but I'm a 9.5. GREAT prices, holy smokes.
            I'm obviously biased, but these are two of the best prices I've ever offered the fine members of Dappered. I have another coming this evening that will rival them, but these are both "can't pass at that number" prices.

Originally posted by movoblast View Post
            I don't have a use for black shoes but wow those dundees look pretty darn sexy. I would totally cop if they were my size!
            The Dundees honestly look even better in person. It's a shame you can't enjoy them, but Andrew definitely will!

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
            Love those loafers. Not my sizes, sadly, and Epaulet's sale section doesn't have my size either.
            They're great loafers, and are extremely comfortable. Epaulet hasn't had these available for months, but did have a light brown pair available last time I was on their site. I preferred the unique style of the navy, but would like to go to go to only one loafer in my rotation. Let's just say I'd like for them to sell, but won't be heartbroken if they stay... hah.

Comment

Giving these another day or two before they're going on StyleForum.

Bump it up!

Comment

Bump it up!

Comment

Lots of interest, but no cash yet.

Bump it up!

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

Working...
                    X