This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Fit Suit 38R - Gray Stripe

For sale is an excellent condition (worn maybe 4-5 times), made in USA, Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald fit suit size 38R in a great mid-gray with white stripe fabric. Comparable suit currently sells for $998 (http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Fitzge...efault,pd.html). The suit has a wonderful half-canvas, is lined in Bemberg, and the Fitzgerald fit is the second trimmest BB cut after the more fashion-forward Milano. This suit is a wonderful addition to your wardrobe and the material will hold up to regular wears.

Please refer to the following measurements before purchasing:
    Jacket:
    Shoulders: 17.5
    P2P: 19.375
    Sleeve: 26 - nonfunctioning buttons
    Waist (1st Button): 18
    Length: 30
    Vents: 1

Pants:
    Waist: 33.5" (+0 to take out)
    Length: 30" (+ approx 1") uncuffed
    Flat Front

Price: $295 shipped or best offer.
    All items are final sale. No returns or refunds. Please ask any questions and double-check your measurements before paying. I can provide additional measurements and photos upon request. Only accepted form of payment is PayPal (send via gift or an extra 3% if you buy as a purchase). Payment due within 24 hours after purchase. Sorry, I can only ship to buyers in the United States at this time.

Pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/82wj9xtx0lzy4a1/IMAG2895.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmpqd13s3s3eu6z/IMAG2899.jpg

Have you had the suit altered other than pant length?

Comment

wow. that's a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by avsmusic1 View Post
        Have you had the suit altered other than pant length?
        Sleeves were taken out a bit for my monkey arms. I think that's all I did.

Comment

Bump. Won't find a better price on a near mint BB Fitz suit. Remember this is their slimmest fit outside the too-slim for work Milano!

Comment

This is a really great suit. I have the same cut and color in the Saxxon wool 41L and I love it. The jacket is nice and trim with slim arms. I had my tailor slim the pants a little. It turned out incredible. GLWS.

Comment

Someone else buy this before I crack!

Comment

Originally posted by avsmusic1 View Post
                Someone else buy this before I crack!
                Dont you hate that? I'm actually surprised that this hasn't sold yet. Someone buy this!

Comment

I have almost the exact same suit from Suit Supply or I would be all over this.

Comment

Its okay, just sold it! Thanks for all of the interest everybody!

Comment

Working...
                    X