FS: Ludlow suit in Italian Chino, sz 36R $250 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Ludlow suit in Italian Chino, sz 36R $250 OBO

I bought last year's version of the Ludlow suit in chino this winter and, after giving it a spin recently, realized it just wasn't for me. The ill-advised purchase I made while dreaming of summer in the midst of a winter that wasn't ending is my loss, but potentially another small guy's gain.

Details:

Jacket size is 36R, W/L on the pants is 30-30, both untouched by the tailor. The pants are the "classic" Ludlow pants as opposed to the "slim" ones.

Color- I believe it was originally listed as "honey wheat." I can provide pictures for any interested party.

Condition- like new. I've worn it (even counting the original try-on fit check when it arrived) maybe 3 times.

Price: Right now, this year's version is going for ~$450 on the J Crew website. I'll throw in free shipping to anywhere in the US if I can get $250 for mine. I don't do a lot of online selling of things, so Paypal is probably best for both of us.

PM me if you're interested/ would like to see pictures. I'll be working pretty late tonight and early tomorrow morning, so my apologies in advance if you don't hear back from me until Saturday evening.

My plan is to keep this sucker up here on a first-come, first-served basis for about a week, then throw it on Ebay.
    Regards,
    Pekka
    --

I'm here mostly to keep my mouth shut and learn a thing or two.
Working...
X