X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Polo Ralph Lauren Suede Casterton Desert Boot Chukka Pacific Blue 9.5

Hello!

For your consideration is a pair of Pacific Blue Polo Ralph Lauren Casterton Chukkas in size 9.5D. The Casterton's are no longer made, but are Ralph Lauren's take on crepe-soled desert boots. I got these as a gift, but they're a little too big on my narrow-ish feet. If you're in the 9.5/10D (or even slightly E) range, they should be a perfect fit for you. the Pacific Blue color is a couple of shades lighter than navy, and very nice-looking. The suede is thick, plush, and with a nice quality feel to it. Fully lined in leather. I've worn them for a total of about 30 minutes, inside my house, out on the back patio, and to get my mail from the curbside box. So, I would feel comfortable buying these shoes if they were described as brand-new.

Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123643...7644833708698/

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to help if I can.

Pricing: these are basically brand-new shoes, so I'm asking $45.00 shipped for the shoes, plus $5.00 if you want the box too. The reason for that is I can't ship using the flat rate Priority Mail packaging if I send the shoebox, so I have to ship by weight (which will cost more) - standing in line at the post office (which is never fun.)

Thanks for looking!

SOLD, thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X