Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastland Made in Maine - Brown leather beefroll loafers - 9D $200 - New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trueflame
    replied
    Sold! Thanks, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• fuggernaut
    replied
    Ah! Give me 2 weeks and I'll take these off your hands - don't have $200 sitting around for shoes right now.

Leave a comment:

• Cherath14
    replied
    I am still interested. Please PM me back when ya get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    I was going to post a similar compliment but I didnt want to clutter your thread...but now the ice has been broken so I can say it...great looking shoe. In my size too but out of my budget right now.

Leave a comment:

• LittleNelly
    replied
    agree, beautiful shoes and great pics. Pics on Eastland website don't do these justice.

Leave a comment:

• drocpsu
    replied
    Whoa. Those things look fantastic. Wish I had money to drop on them.

Leave a comment:

• Eastland Made in Maine - Brown leather beefroll loafers - 9D $200 - New!

Hi guys. I've had these for a few months now, and have yet to wear them. First because the weather wasn't right, then because I was uncertain if they were actually the right size for me. I'm usually a 9.5D, and these are 9D, and somewhat tight on my feet. Being chromexcel (or so I've read), I imagine they would stretch, but I simply don't want to take the chance, and have realized that I own too many shoes as it is. So they've got to go.

The price for the pair is $200. They are brand new, having been worn only inside the house and on carpet, and only for a few minutes. They come in their original box, as well. The brown leather looks and feels fantastic, and there are no defects on the shoes that I can see. I've been keeping them with shoe trees, so they are still in pristine condition. That's $200 shipped, and a good value for a made in USA classic shoe.

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/2HmAj
Working...
X