FS: Allen Edmonds Park Avenue V Tread. Size 13D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Allen Edmonds Park Avenue V Tread. Size 13D

For sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue V Tread. Black, Size 13D, and in very good condition. I wore them 5 times.

Reason for sale: I made the mistake of buying them without knowing my proper size. The 5 Last doesn't work well for my foot, so I'd like to sell them and replace them with something that fits me better, likely Kent Wang's or Carmina's.

These are factory seconds, although I couldn’t find any issues that would justify the designation. As seconds, they retail for $279, but never go for less than $220 on the sales. I'm asking $160 gifted for them shipped in CONUS with shoe trees included!

Fastest way to reach me is text 513-324-zero five nine nine. I also respond to PM's on here.

Thanks!

Part two of the pictures because of Dappered's limit.

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

If you're a fellow big footer, there is no way you find a better pair of dress shoes for this price.

Bump it up.

Comment

Seriously someone buy these

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
            Seriously someone buy these
            Thanks man. These are a great deal. I don't know if it's all of the no-spend challenges, but it's been brutal trying to sell things on here lately... hah.

In case you need anymore incentive, I can also include a near lifetime supply of black shoe cleaning supplies for $20 gifted on top of the $160 purchase price, so $180 gifted total. It'll include the following:

- 4 ounce can of AE Black Shoe Cream
            - 1 tin of AE Carnauba Polish
            - 1 tube of Saphir Renovating Recoloring Repair Cream (in case you get any scratches, nicks, etc in the leather). It also doubles as a sole dressing.

Comment

seriously good deal here.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                seriously good deal here.
                Thanks man. I honestly think the V Treads are the best way to buy Park Avenues. They don't have the fitting issues of the poron insole and have a much better sole combination than the Brooks Brothers pairs. I just wish the 5 last worked well for my feet.

I get the size is too big for many members, but there has to be someone looking for arguably the most staple dress shoe of all time in excellent condition.

Comment

Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
                  Thanks man. I honestly think the V Treads are the best way to buy Park Avenues. They don't have the fitting issues of the poron insole and have a much better sole combination than the Brooks Brothers pairs. I just wish the 5 last worked well for my feet.

I get the size is too big for many members, but there has to be someone looking for arguably the most staple dress shoe of all time in excellent condition.
                  I agree. I own a pair of Strands and a pair of McAllisters, both in v-tread. If I ever get some Park Aves, I will do the same. Living in the northeast and wearing these things year round, the tread helps significantly.

Comment

So, I'm going to wait until Paypal is done hiding my money from me, but I'll take these off your hands sometime next week if you don't have someone else offer before then. I did end up selling my black Fifth Aves.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy127 View Post
                      So, I'm going to wait until Paypal is done hiding my money from me, but I'll take these off your hands sometime next week if you don't have someone else offer before then. I did end up selling my black Fifth Aves.
                      Fantastic news [MENTION=11521]Lemmy127[/MENTION] . Congrats on the sale. Normally it takes 2-3 days for PayPal money to clear, and since we've worked together in the past, I'll gladly hold them for you.

Let me know if you want them with or without the cleaning supplies.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X