Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Superga 2750 Classic Canvas White 12 $50 Shipped

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New Superga 2750 Classic Canvas White 12 $50 Shipped

    Purchased these canvas sneakers from East Dane a few months ago. Took them out over Sunday to wear and realized they do not fit as well as I would like. Unworn, in perfect condition. Asking $50 shipped Paypal Gift. Size is 12. Believe they usually retail for >$65. PM for questions.

    Pics








    #2
    This is a pretty good deal, you guys. I own a pair and I think they're great.

    Comment


      #3
      How's the sizing on these? Do they run pretty TTS? Could be helpful to have an outsole length and width measurement.

      Comment


        #4
        In my experience, just a little large but not as large as some shoes. My true measured size is 11, based on my feet measuring about 11.25 inches. My perfect fit in Superga is 10.5. An 11 is very loose and a 10 is very tight.

        For reference, I wear an 11 in most dress shoes, a 10 in Converse lows, a 10 in Clarks desert boots, and a 10 in Red Wings.

        Originally posted by Siepi View Post
        How's the sizing on these? Do they run pretty TTS? Could be helpful to have an outsole length and width measurement.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Duvel View Post
          In my experience, just a little large but not as large as some shoes. My true measured size is 11, based on my feet measuring about 11.25 inches. My perfect fit in Superga is 10.5. An 11 is very loose and a 10 is very tight.

          For reference, I wear an 11 in most dress shoes, a 10 in Converse lows, a 10 in Clarks desert boots, and a 10 in Red Wings.
          Thanks Duvel. These might be a bit small for me, in that case, although I'll contemplate risking it.

          Comment


            #6
            What do you normally wear, say, in Converse?

            Comment


              #7
              Man, it's been a long time since I've worn Converse. To reference a shoe I know you know the sizing on, I wear a 13 in Clarks DBs. They're a bit wide, but I don't have any heel slippage and they're comfortable. Unfortunately, it seems many shoemakers do not make a 12.5 (something I'm sure [MENTION=3767]wsupjs[/MENTION] is all too aware of), so sizing down half a size doesn't work sometimes.

              Comment


                #8
                Hmm. I wouldn't be able to make a solid recommendation on the Supergas sizing then. I know that sizing down a full size for me was uncomfortable.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Siepi View Post
                  Man, it's been a long time since I've worn Converse. To reference a shoe I know you know the sizing on, I wear a 13 in Clarks DBs. They're a bit wide, but I don't have any heel slippage and they're comfortable. Unfortunately, it seems many shoemakers do not make a 12.5 (something I'm sure [MENTION=3767]wsupjs[/MENTION] is all too aware of), so sizing down half a size doesn't work sometimes.
                  It's true [MENTION=10981]Siepi[/MENTION] . The plight of the 12.5 dress shoe is so very real. Luckily, I wear 13-13.5 in gym shoes, so those aren't an issue.

                  If you're a true 13 (in Clarks and dress shoes), these will likely be too small. You might be able to get away with them if you go no socks and maybe remove the insole.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Bump $ 45 shipped

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Bump $38 shipped paypal gift. A couple of marks on sole as i tried to see if i could make these work by wearing them twice. Otherwise in like new condition. Pm if interested!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Would you mind taking pictures of those marks on the sole?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Bump for a great deal!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Thanks for bump! I cannot find my camera cable connector so i cant upload pics but it is just minor dirt from walking outside.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Do these fit like chucks ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X