FS: NWT J. Crew Ludlow sportcoat, Harris Tweed, 38S -- $250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: NWT J. Crew Ludlow sportcoat, Harris Tweed, 38S -- $250

Long-time lurker of Dappered threads, finally registered for the forums.

I have for sale a J.Crew Ludlow sportcoat shown in the following link:

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...1968/21968.jsp

It's brand new, size 38 S, which as many of us know, in J.Crew sizing, fits a little more closely to a 38 R. It's a really nice jacket, never been worn, tags are still attached. I bought it on final sale, and am now realizing I won't need it as I live in the south now. Beautiful jacket, very substantial and beautiful Harris tweed. The actual color of the jacket appears a bit darker than the stock photos on the website. MSRP is $548

I will post pictures later, I'm out of town at the moment, but will be able to take any measurements or pictures on Friday. Asking $250 shipped to your door in USA, but somewhat flexible and open to an offer. PM me with any questions or comments.

Last edited by gilipollas; May 14, 2014, 05:28 PM.

can you post a shoulder to should measurement when you get a chance

Comment

Originally posted by yoondaddy View Post
      can you post a shoulder to should measurement when you get a chance
      Absolutely. I'll get that up tomorrow evening when I return home, as well as some photos.

Comment

Measured across the back, shoulder to shoulder at the seams, it's between 18.25 and 18.5 inches at the widest point. See the image. The lapels on this one are a bit wider than the standard ludlow, about 3.25 inches wide.

Comment

Jacket measures just over 18.25 across the back, shoulder to shoulder at the widest point. I posted last night, but since it had pics in the post, the mod has to ok them before it will post.

Comment

Working...
          X