Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Size 13 Staples! AE Park Avenue V Tread, Suede Chukkas, and Kent Wang Sneakers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size 13 Staples! AE Park Avenue V Tread, Suede Chukkas, and Kent Wang Sneakers.

As I’ve discussed in the threads, I bought all of the wardrobe staples without knowing my proper size. Now that I’ve been fitted, I’d like to sell these to recoup some costs and buy them in the right size. I want to give the Dappered crew first shot at them before they’re listed on StyleForum and eBay.

Prices listed are shipped in CONUS.
    Only possible trade bait: Black Cap Toes (AE Park Avenue or better) in size 12.5E
    Fastest way to reach me is text 513-324-zero five nine nine

1. Allen Edmonds Park Avenue V Tread. Black, Size 13D, and in very good condition. I wore them 5 times to work. The V Treads come with a better rubber sole than the Brooks Brothers ones (better traction and no dovetailed sole) and have the same construction as traditional AE’s (no poron insole). They’re really the best of both worlds.

These are factory seconds, although I couldn’t find any issues that would justify the designation. As seconds, they retail for $279, but never go for less than $200 on the sales, unlike their Brooks Brothers brethren that do occasionally. I’m asking $180 gifted/$185 Regular PayPal with shoe trees.

2. Gorilla USA Brown Suede Chukkas. Size 13D, in excellent condition. I wore them once (on Friday actually) to work. They look amazing, but are too narrow for my feet.

If you’re unfamiliar with Gorilla USA, they remind me of Red Wings dressier brother. They have all of the quality features of RW (goodyear welt, union made in the USA, great materials, etc), but they have a sleeker design and leather soles.

I’m asking $90 gifted/$94 Regular PayPal with shoe trees included.

3. Kent Wang White Leather Sneakers. Size 13D. Excellent Condition. I wore them once to work, but they’re sadly too narrow as well. Retail for $95 plus shipping (final about $105). I’m asking $80 gifted/$83 Regular PayPal.

I also greatly encourage combo deals.

All three pair: $320 Gifted/$330 Regular PayPal
    Parks and Chukkas: $250 Gifted/$258 Regular PayPal
    Parks and Kent Wang: $240 Gifted/$248 Regular PayPal
    Chukkas and Kent Wang: $150 Gifted/$155 Regular PayPal

If anyone buys all three, I’ll include the freebie lot from my other listing.

Park Avenue Pictures:

Last edited by wsupjs; April 27, 2014, 05:26 PM.

Gorilla USA Chukkas Pictures:

Comment

Kent Wang Sneakers:

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

How would you say those gorillas fit? I wear a size 12d in CDBs/most dress shoes and a size 13 in athletic sneakers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheef View Post
            How would you say those gorillas fit? I wear a size 12d in CDBs/most dress shoes and a size 13 in athletic sneakers.
            I would say they fit true to size. They'll fit similarly to your 12 in Clark's (which from my experience fit almost a size big).

If you wear a 13 in sneakers, you should buy the Gorillas and Kent Wangs!

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

Price Drops!

All prices listed are gifted and shipped via USPS Priority in CONUS.

Park Avenues: $170
                Gorilla USA: $80
                Kent Wang: $75

Combo Deals:

All three pair: $300
                Parks and Chukkas: $230
                Parks and Kent Wang: $225
                Chukkas and Kent Wang: $140

Lastly, here's the sole picture of the Kent Wang's.

Comment

FINAL Price Drops!

All prices listed are gifted and shipped via USPS Priority in CONUS.

Park Avenues: $160
                  Gorilla USA: $75
                  Kent Wang: $70

Combo Deals:

All three pair: $280
                  Parks and Chukkas: $220
                  Parks and Kent Wang: $215
                  Chukkas and Kent Wang: $130

Comment

Bump it up!

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

Man, those park aves look perfect. Bummer they are too big for me. Good luck.

Comment

If this was posted in February I would have taken all three, but unfortunately I have black Fifth Aves, chukkas from J. Crew, and Nike Killshot 2s now, so they'd be redundancies.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                            Man, those park aves look perfect. Bummer they are too big for me. Good luck.
                            Thanks man! They really are in great condition. The pictures don't do them justice. I'm going to try to take better ones at some point this week, if they don't sell.

Originally posted by Lemmy127 View Post
                            If this was posted in February I would have taken all three, but unfortunately I have black Fifth Aves, chukkas from J. Crew, and Nike Killshot 2s now, so they'd be redundancies.
                            That is a shame. You should sell the Fifth Aves and buy these Parks!

The chukkas and Kent Wangs are SOLD! The Parks are still available, but the price is staying the same: $160 gifted for them shipped in CONUS. That's honestly the best I can do on them with shipping. If anyone in Cincinnati wanted to meet up in person for them, they'd be $150.

Bump it up.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
                              X