Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: Gustin - #47 The Natural, size 33 Straight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Gustin - #47 The Natural, size 33 Straight.

I think I've decided that I prefer the smaller 32 straight fit vs. the 33 straight, so I'm letting these go. I've only worn these around the house once for 5-10 minutes total, so there are no fades, no marks, nothing.

- Tonal stitching.
    - Thick veg tan leather patch.
    - 12.75oz Cone Mills selvedge w/ Red-White-Blue ID.
    - Brand new, no waiting!

https://www.weargustin.com/store/580

Originally posted by Gustin

Gustin jeans made from sanforized raw selvedge denim from Cone Mills in North Carolina. This is our first natural fabric, so we're pretty excited about it. This selvage has natural warp and weft and a super-soft feel. It's finished with a red-white-blue selvage ID -- it is from an American mill afterall. We're even going to change-up the thread color just for this style. We'll move away from our more traditional denim thread colors to a more tonal color palatte. This should make an awesome alternative look while keeping the great fit and details you already know. Come and get it!

This is the same style and quality that was sold in boutiques all over the country for $205+.

FIT Available in our Straight and Slim fits
    FABRIC #47 Cone Mills Selvage, 12.75oz, Red-White-Blue ID
    FINISH Raw
    TRIMS Custom hardware, hand stamped leather patch
    FIT GUIDE Click here for our fit guide.
    SHIPPING June 2014

Sold.
    Last edited by mcadamsandwich; April 4, 2014, 08:38 PM.

I have these as well, not nearly as "bright" as they appear in pictures. I bought a pair of Gustins from Adam, he's a great guy to deal with. Good luck with the sale.
    Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
      I have these as well, not nearly as "bright" as they appear in pictures. I bought a pair of Gustins from Adam, he's a great guy to deal with. Good luck with the sale.
      Thanks, Mark!

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
      X