Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polo Cashmere, Quilted Vest, and other assorted items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maltimad
    replied
    Jacket is SOLD, thanks! All items are now spoken for.

Leave a comment:

• maltimad
    replied
    BUMP. Jacket still available.

Leave a comment:

• maltimad
    replied
    The Stafford quilted vest is also sold. Only the jacket left. Make me an offer!

Leave a comment:

• maltimad
    replied
    The Oakton wingtips and Polo cashmere vest are SOLD. Thank you, buyers, for your purchases. The jacket and quilted vest are still available.

Leave a comment:

• maltimad
    started a topic Polo Cashmere, Quilted Vest, and other assorted items.

Polo Cashmere, Quilted Vest, and other assorted items.

Hello!

I have for your consideration today a few assorted items, and all prices include shipping to anywhere the USPS considers domestic. Here we go:

1) American Living Large-Scale Check Jacket, Size Medium

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2182872...7642884172525/

American Living is the dearly departed JCPenney house brand that was designed and produced by Ralph Lauren. As-new condition, no flaws, stains, smells, anything. This is from the personal collection - I'm just not wearing it enough to warrant keeping it. Nice-feeling wool-blend fabric in a striking pattern. Black inner lining. Good weight for transitional spring/fall weather, or for steady winter use in warmer latitudes. Slash hip pockets and zippered chest pocket outside, two chest pockets inside. Side-tab adjusters at the waist. Throat latch, and two-button adjustable wrist cuffs. Overall looks and vibes of a cross between a Pendleton shirt and a Filson Mackinaw jacket. Nowhere near as heavy as the latter, of course. Solidly-made and constructed, nonetheless.

Measurements:
    Pit to Pit: 22.5 inches
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 19 inches
    Sleeve (from shoulder to wrist cuff): 26.5 inches
    Length: 27 inches

Pricing: $21.00

2) Stafford Prep Quilted 5-Button Vest, Size Large (would work for a Medium as well, please see measurements)

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2182872...7642886333233/

New with tags. Obviously unused. Rich navy blue color. Diamond-quilted front. Four pockets, five buttons. Adjustable belt in the back. Cotton front. Back is a lighter-weighty silky fabric. The perfect extra layer under more casual/country jackets or coats. Unusual and useful piece for sure. I don't believe I've ever seen one in person in this color, certainly not new.

Measurements:
    Pit to Pit: 22 inches
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5 inches
    Front Length: 26.75 inches
    Back Length: 23.5 inches

Pricing: $23.00

3) Polo Ralph Lauren Cashmere Sweater Vest, Size Medium

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2182872...7642886200343/

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Medium gray color. Plush, soft cashmere. Great quality and construction, as you'd expect from Ralph Lauren. Five buttons. Two front pockets. No flaws, very warm. Just great. Really as-new.

Measurements:
    Pit to Pit: 21.5 inches
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5 inches
    Length: 27 inches

Pricing: $25.00

4) Oakton Chocolate Brown Full-Brogued Oxfords, Size 10 D, Brand-new heels.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2182872...7642886971444/

How about some shoes? I don't know much about the maker, but these are some good-looking and solidly-made shoes. Certainly not AE-level, but a very solid starter/rainy-day dress shoe. In my area, new heels alone run about $15.00. Beautiful, rich chocolate brown color. Nice leather uppers that as you can see hold a shine very well. Some creasing from normal wear, but no cracks and tears, etc. Slightly deep scratch on the toe of the left shoe that looks to have been filled in pretty well. Leather lining and insole. Very little wear to the sole, and brand-new heels. A lot of shoe here, especially at this price. Pretty rare combo of style (full-brogued true oxford), and color. There are brand-new removable adhesive tongue pads attached on the underside of the...tongues. I'm happy to leave them in or take them out as you wish. Ready to go and underpin all your grays, blues, and earth tones.

Pricing: $22.00

Please PM with interest or questions or offers. I'm happy to help.
Working...
X