Faux Leather Box at Target: Perfect for large sized Valet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faux Leather Box at Target: Perfect for large sized Valet

Hey guys, wanted to give a heads up on something I found at Target, maybe someone else can find it useful. They have brown faux leather boxes on Clearance/Sale for under $20, through at least Saturday. If you're like me, you may have outgrown your standard sized valet box. Size is 12x12 and it is 9.5in tall. It's in the home organization section. Its the same box that they sell as a set online: http://www.target.com/p/threshold-fa..._1_0&term=faux leather box

My DIY project over the weekend is going to be to make a wooden divider for the interior and a tray to go on top of that.
    Last edited by VespaMatt; March 22, 2014, 12:38 AM.

Let us know how it turns out. I currently just use a big box.

Comment

I will try to tackle the divider and tray tomorrow. But here is what it looks like in natural light. For now I just have the old Michaels box I was using as my secondary kit in there. I want to divide it into 3-section to store my extra waxes, creams, and aerosol or liquid products. Tray to go on top to keep my brushes handy - my suede brushes and the larger Kiwi brush I use for daily brush downs. Should be plenty of room for plenty of extra products, suede care, and if I ever need to get any cordovan stuff.

Its faux leather but finished well. I had been wanting to find a larger wooden box but I'm quite happy with the look of this.

Comment

Earlier this week, I bought a similar but smaller box that they also have on Clearance right now to keep my safety razor in. I went to a website that makes those custom foam trays for guns and other accessories and designed a foam insert to fit: My razor, the shaving stand, my badger brush, and extra blades. I want to use it for when I travel since I hate dropping all that stuff into a Dopp.

Comment

Working...
        X