AE 2 for $250 sale going on 3/18-3/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE 2 for $250 sale going on 3/18-3/23

Read the forums all the time, wanted to chip in since no one had posted it yet... AE 2/250 sale going on now until the 23rd.

I have the size 10.5 and 11 D lists but can't figure out how to attach. If someone else knows how let me know and I'll do so.

Just picked up a black and tan pair of slatons myself.

Yeahh i was 10 mins too slow for picking up a pair of Daltons in Chili :-(

Comment

I usually just request a PM with an email address and then send it per individual request. Sending you one now.

Comment

I called, but I'm still waiting on a list. If anyone could help out with a 10d and an 8d list, I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

Got 8D and 8.5D list as of 4 hours ago. pm me your email and I'll forward.

Comment

Lmk if anyone has a 7.5D list, 2 emails and zilcho

Comment

I'm a little confused. I don't need any shoes now, so will not be taking advantage of the 2 for $250. However, when I do need shoes can you still order through the Shoebank for 2nds prices?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gsasso View Post
                I'm a little confused. I don't need any shoes now, so will not be taking advantage of the 2 for $250. However, when I do need shoes can you still order through the Shoebank for 2nds prices?

Thanks.
                http://dappered.com/2014/03/the-sugg...quality-sales/

Comment

That post (and the reddit thread) seem to suggest that you can only buy the seconds during the specific sales, and not anytime during the year. Am I reading it correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by gsasso View Post
                    That post (and the reddit thread) seem to suggest that you can only buy the seconds during the specific sales, and not anytime during the year. Am I reading it correctly?
                    You an ALWAYS buy seconds at a price below full retail. However, during these sales, you can get them for even cheaper.

Comment

That answers my question! I wasn't sure if seconds were always made available, or only made available during the specific sales.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

I haven't bought anything from the previous few AE outlet sales and I'm getting a bit antsy to buy...The brown suede Strands look nice, though I doubt they're still in stock. I do kind of like the Promontory Point boots, but if they're the same shape as Wolverine 1Ks (which I already have) I don't really need them. I have to say, the (minimal) hassle of having to call the store to order is enough friction to keep me from impulse buying here :P

Comment

Originally posted by villanovaadam View Post
                          Read the forums all the time, wanted to chip in since no one had posted it yet... AE 2/250 sale going on now until the 23rd.
                          Was coming to do the same but you beat me to the punch. I picked these up this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
                            I haven't bought anything from the previous few AE outlet sales and I'm getting a bit antsy to buy...The brown suede Strands look nice, though I doubt they're still in stock. I do kind of like the Promontory Point boots, but if they're the same shape as Wolverine 1Ks (which I already have) I don't really need them. I have to say, the (minimal) hassle of having to call the store to order is enough friction to keep me from impulse buying here :P
                            The promontory point boots are pointer than the 1k (and their stock photo) and dressier than the 1k.

I have almost the opposite dilemma: I have the black promontory and next want the 1k but unsure how well it will go with my chinos and button downs.

Comment

Originally posted by chili_willi View Post
                              Was coming to do the same but you beat me to the punch. I picked these up this morning.
                              Daltons? I never see those in my size in seconds sales, nice job!

Comment

Working...
                              X