Rewards Programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewards Programs

In the spirit of supporting one another here, I like clicking referral links whenever possible as a cheap (free!) way of helping out. For example, I signed up to Gilt.com using the Dappered affiliate link because they get a $10 whenever I make my first order. In all reality, I owe Dappered a lot more than that. Here's the Gilt disclosure page: http://dappered.com/the-dappered-gilt-disclosure/

Anyways, I joined the DSW Rewards program today and thought of this. They don't have a referral program, but sites like Fab do.

Have an referral links? I'm just getting into the sartorial conversation, and I'd like to register for any rewards, especially if there's a benefit for you! I remember the CEO of Pandora explaining a town hall meeting this past fall that if you click their link to buy a song on Amazon, they get a small percentage of your entire checkout amount. Of course, he asked that if you ever buy an RV on Amazon, please start by clicking through Pandora! lol

Nick

HauteLook.com has a referral program, right? My wife has purchased from them, but I'm not sure if they let you refer your spouse.

Posting this separately because I wasn't trying to shamelessly self-promote, but my Fab invite link is: http://fab.com/sjwypc If 10 people join through my link, I get a $30 credit.

Comment

Oh - if anyone has a Jack Threads account, before I sign up, I'd prefer to click someone's referral link.

Comment

Well, such as gilt.com many of these websites only credit the account holder of which you clicked through, ONLY when you have signed up (of course through their invite), purchased, and paid for an item.

So just signing up without purchasing an item wont do much for alot of them, just something to keep in mind!

But your generosity did not go unseen I unfortunately cant take advance of it! lol

Comment

You can use my Fab.com referral link. I've bought quite a few things off there the last few months. They have interesting stuff.

EDIT: Oops, didn't read the rest of the posts. Use the one above... I've gotten money from getting people signed up with Fab already.

Comment

Jason - feel free to share! I've never ordered from Fab, but I'm debating something for Valentine's Day. Does the credit apply if they sign up or only if they sign up and order like Tat is saying? I know some sites do that, but Fab says they only have to sign up.

Still looking for a Jack Threads account holder. =D

Comment

If you get enough people signed up you get some money. You get some when people buy too.

Comment

nicholas, I just signed up for fab with your link. Thanks!

Comment

I just found out about cladmen.com (today's post) and signed up an account. If anyone wants a CLAD referral, please let me know. They only let you send invites via email it looks like.

Comment

It emailed me to say you did, Juan! Thanks!

Feel free to send me an invite. My username @gmail.com. =)

Comment

sent!

Comment

And registered. Thanks! Might be my phone turning CLADmen.com into a hyperlink when it was supposed to be text, but I had to click the right link in the email for it to be a referral. Hope you got credit for it.

Comment

according to CLAD, you've accepted my invitation so it looks good. thanks! (now make that first purchase, j/k)

Comment

@nicholascrawford or anyone else, If you are looking for Jack Threads invite. A lot of crap to look through, but a few gems can be found.

http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/nathanmurphy

Comment

Anyone have a Bonobos referral link? I was just reading about it on their site before I register...

http://www.bonobos.com/about/experience

Comment

Working...
                              X