X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcadamsandwich
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie View Post
    Next time, buy them and flip them here - guys would definitely be willing to pay you a finder's fee. Especially at that low of a price!
    Seriously. With a product like that which is universally loved, buy them and flip them. You could make a small profit.

Leave a comment:

• Domino
    replied
    Yeah, apparently there's some 9s around where I am in Michigan, but not at my local store, so I need to get out there at some point.

Leave a comment:

• cforsyth
    replied
    Nope. The store is in Lawrence, KS. Honestly thought people might be interested and might have luck where they are too.

Leave a comment:

• Shade
    replied
    LOL, you dont even say what JC Penney you were in. Is this thread a troll?

Leave a comment:

• Jamie
    replied
    Next time, buy them and flip them here - guys would definitely be willing to pay you a finder's fee. Especially at that low of a price!

Leave a comment:

• cforsyth
    started a topic PSA: Stafford Camlin

PSA: Stafford Camlin

Hey guys. It's been awhile since I've signed in, but I've continued to lurk. Wanted to give you a heads up that I was in JCPenney this morning and the store still had three pair of what looked like Stafford Camlins. There were two pairs of 9 1/2 and one pair of 9s. They were marked at $19.97. I would have bought a pair if I hadn't lucked into some Dalton seconds in Bourbon last fall for $199.
Working...
X