Suitsupply Outlet OPEN for 48 Hours - February 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suitsupply Outlet OPEN for 48 Hours - February 2014

Newsflash: Suitsupply US Outlet store is once again open, but only for 48 hours!

Store will close on Friday at 10:00!

Code EARLYACCESS is required to enter the site.

It looks like they are adding in stock piece by piece, check back periodically. Post here with your picks for selection, and any big wins you manage to score!

Last edited by CaptainSavings; February 19, 2014, 02:10 PM.
    My wallet shrunk when I discovered Dappered.com, but the man in the mirror says it's worth it.

Got all excited... then noticed nothing but a bag and a pair of pants were up.

Drat.

Going to watch out for more. Hoping to score a light gray suit.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSavings View Post
      Newsflash: Suitsupply US Outlet store is once again open, but only for 48 hours!

Store will close on Friday at 10:00!

Code EARLYACCESS is required to enter the site.

It looks like they are adding in stock piece by piece, check back periodically. Post here with your picks for selection, and any big wins you manage to score!

doesn't seem to be working currently - clicking on anything just leads to a placeholder page with no options. So, you can see about 12 things on sale, but can't do anything about it. Is this everyone else's experience?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
        Got all excited... then noticed nothing but a bag and a pair of pants were up.
        That's all I saw too. This could be very dangerous for my wallet, which already took a beating with the purchase of those Wolverine 744s... That said, I've been thoroughly happy with the jacket and suit that I bought and kept from the last outlet sale. The other items I bought were stellar also, but were returned.

Comment

Ahhhhhh my wallet. This could hurt.

Comment

there's only a bag and pant, so it won't hurt too much lol

Comment

A little disappointed to see that. If it's anything like November, it will change almost hourly. Fingers crossed

Comment

Thanks for the tip...been waiting for this...but does not seem to be open for me

Comment

yea it's closed again

best.

sale.

ever.

Comment

I e-mailed them earlier today. I just got a reply.

"Thank you for your inquiry. Our outlet is not open, there was a error with our web server and it was incorrectly activated. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Seems likely, given what we saw, that they ARE planning on opening soon. And it will be for 48 hours. And it will end on a Friday at 10.

Comment

Originally posted by phatte View Post
                      Seems likely, given what we saw, that they ARE planning on opening soon. And it will be for 48 hours. And it will end on a Friday at 10.
                      I spoke with a CSrep at the local Seattle Suitsupply store. He said that they will be opening the outlet again for a "limited time very soon".
                      My wallet shrunk when I discovered Dappered.com, but the man in the mirror says it's worth it.

Comment

Might open tonight at 10pm?

Comment

Can anyone say what style bag it was? I've been considering some of their briefcase / portfolio options.

Comment

Originally posted by VespaMatt View Post
                            Can anyone say what style bag it was? I've been considering some of their briefcase / portfolio options.
                            It was a leather duffel for about $350 I think.

Comment

Working...
                            X