Brooks Brothers Sale - March 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks Brothers Sale - March 2014

I have been getting emails from Brooks Brothers saying, "Apply today to become a Brooks Brothers Cardholder to receive a special invitation to our Spring Cardholder Savings Event March 25 through March 31st."

I got an email from a contact at a BB store saying he thought there would be a one day private event on March 20th where everything in the store would be 30% off. I was not planning on getting a BB credit card and my contact said he could honor the sale for me anyways. I think getting the card will get you an addition 15% off plus $20 for every $500 spent in store. So if you're looking for a ~$1000 1818 suit like I am, you can probably get it down to around $600 and you get a $20 award.

The emails says you have to apply before March 21st. Sorry but I cannot clarify the discrepancies in dates from the email and my contact... Will ask him about it and follow-up in this thread when I have more information.

Edit: Apparently the event on the 20th is entirely unrelated to the event from the email. I am not sure what the discount will be for the subsequent event but its the Friends and Family Sale and I think those are usually 15-20% off. Good luck!
    Last edited by mattish; February 19, 2014, 01:53 PM. Reason: added additional info

30% off corporate days are nice as well. I worked my way up to joining the corporate group of one of the "other" forums.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      30% off corporate days are nice as well. I worked my way up to joining the corporate group of one of the "other" forums.
      This is true, but IIRC the corporate discount doesn't usually stack with any sale prices, unfortunately.

Comment

They've got a 3 for $179 deal until the 10th on the shirts that are typically 3 for $225.

Comment

As an update to my original post: Tomorrow (3/20) is one of their twice-yearly double corporate discount deals. They appear to not really be advertising this for whatever reason but I was in there earlier this week and they agreed to run my order on 3/20 and I am receiving 30% off. YMMV.

Comment

Also, there are some excellent prices on a Rue La La flash sale if your size is available...

Comment

I hope the 30% off works for the (2) 1818 suits for $1699. I could do two super 130s or Saxxon wool half-canvassed suits for $595ea.

Comment

Called in the order and got the discount. My corporate account wasn't working online but they did say they were doing the 30% promo when I called in, so I ordered two new suits. It was basically buy one get one free. ($1,200ea + tax and shipping, which I'd never pay, but $1,699 for two + 30% off was $1,305 shipped.)
                Last edited by Lucid; March 20, 2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Just got three OCBD ESL's for 52.5 each. Avoiding the shoe section this time around. Thank goodness this is only semi-annual and 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X