20% off Amazon shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20% off Amazon shoes

Amazon offers 20% off up to $500 in purchases of clothing/shoes/jewelry/watches sold by Amazon.com if you sign up to receive e-mails:
    http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link...rd_i=672123011

I didn't know if I'd use my coupon, but signed up anyway in case something comes along in the next month.

Thanks! You saved me $56 on a pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers. I bought a pair at full price from Amazon earlier today. Just ordered another pair using my 20% off offer so the first pair will be going back...

Comment

Good on a lot of (but not all) Woodlore shoe trees as well. I wish I hadn't placed that order with Hayneedle now because this would have been cheaper + Prime shipping. d'oh!

Comment

I used this and got myself some black AE Neumoras for $200 and brown suede AE Strands for $230.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy127 View Post
          I used this and got myself some black AE Neumoras for $200 and brown suede AE Strands for $230.
          Those are regular prices, aren't they? You should get down to $165 for the Neumoras and $176 for the Strands.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
            Those are regular prices, aren't they? You should get down to $165 for the Neumoras and $176 for the Strands.
            Upon further review, you're right. Although the price was slightly higher when I ordered the Strand, as they came out to $186 pre-tax.

It cost me about a third of my tax return, but I'm pretty satisfied with getting two pairs of Fifth Ave seconds, a pair of Neumora firsts, and a pair of Strand firsts for less than $700.

Comment

How do you use the coupon? I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
                How do you use the coupon? I don't see it.
                Promo code at checkout.

Comment

Great tip, thanks for posting this. Already an Amazon Prime member and use Subscribe & Save for household items, but had never seen this deal before.

Comment

Working...
                  X