No announcement yet.

The Knottery Grenadines @ $40 pre-order before prices rise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody ever receive their grenadine ties from the pre-order? I ordered on Feb 12, and it still shows as "processing".

Comment

I got mine Saturday or Monday (was off Saturday and came in late Monday). Never got a shipping notice or anything, just arrived. Keep in mind that if you ordered the navy/midnight (forget the color name) that it had a later shipping date, which would delay your entire order. I received brown, black, and regular blue.

Comment

Got my brown and already wore it - I think it was a worthwhile purchase and I'm happy with it. I'm posting a pic of it in the WIWT thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Shilling View Post
          Did anybody ever receive their grenadine ties from the pre-order? I ordered on Feb 12, and it still shows as "processing".
          I ordered a burgundy tie and I'm still waiting for it too. I'm excited to get the tie but it's been a much longer of a wait time than I anticipated based on their shipping date estimates. I wrote them three weeks ago and was told my order should've shipped by last week. My order is still "processing" too. I am annoyed. Writing them again.

Comment

I received my navy grenadine today. I also didn't get a shipping notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lchow1 View Post
              I ordered a burgundy tie and I'm still waiting for it too. I'm excited to get the tie but it's been a much longer of a wait time than I anticipated based on their shipping date estimates. I wrote them three weeks ago and was told my order should've shipped by last week. My order is still "processing" too. I am annoyed. Writing them again.
              I also ordered a burgundy, and I have not received it yet. I e-mailed them over the weekend and have not heard back. Will definitely keep this poor customer service in mind for future orders... Did you ever hear back from them or receive your tie?

Comment

I also ordered a burgundy, and I have not received it yet. I e-mailed them over the weekend and have not heard back. Will definitely keep this poor customer service in mind for future orders... Did you ever hear back from them or receive your tie?
                I just emailed him a few minutes ago and Jay wrote back that it shipped today. I'm also irritated and will let him know that he's lost my business. I can appreciate that setbacks are a part of the business, but receiving no updates or even the slightest hint of an apology, IMO, is poor customer service.
                Last edited by Lchow1; April 1, 2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I received my burgundy last Monday and it's great! Hope your experience isn't as bad as Lchow1's.

Comment

[MENTION=3739]90Shilling[/MENTION]. I got an apology from Jay at the Knottery and recommended sending out updates on shipment delays in the future to customers. The tie arrived yesterday, was well packaged and the burgundy color is rich and beautiful. The garza grossa weave is perfect for my wardrobe since I tend to wear more informal odd jackets. Hope you get yours soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lchow1 View Post
                      [MENTION=3739]90Shilling[/MENTION]. I got an apology from Jay at the Knottery and recommended sending out updates on shipment delays in the future to customers. The tie arrived yesterday, was well packaged and the burgundy color is rich and beautiful. The garza grossa weave is perfect for my wardrobe since I tend to wear more informal odd jackets. Hope you get yours soon!
                      Thanks for the update. I received a two-word e-mail ("shipped today") a few days after I e-mailed them, and I received the burgundy tie on Friday. Agreed on both accounts - poor customer service regarding the shipping delay, but a beautiful and well-packaged tie.

Comment

Most ties tend to be either 58" or 63" - so my guess is that what you got was a 58" tie.

Comment

Working...
                        X