Allen Edmond's Outlet Sale (Seconds) - February 3rd-17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received this email yesterday from my closest AE Outlet...

Our annual February Sale is coming soon. From February 3rd through the 17th, you can save 15% - 50% on all factory seconds. If there is anything that you would like me to set aside for you ahead of time, simply give me a call or email at the store. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    I've inquired as to how early I could get a price list for sizes.

Originally posted by Siepi View Post
    I just received an email from the Shoebank with shoes in my size, and they also included a look at the upcoming sales:

"Just a quick update on the upcoming marketing calendar. Note revised date for the Feb Sale. We started it on a Monday LY and didn’t want to kick off the beginning of fiscal ’14 dropping Mon, Tues and Wed by large %, so we moved the start date back to a Monday for this year as well.

Now – Feb 2nd – Winter Clearance
    Feb 3rd – 17th = Feb Sale (we’ve gone back to starting on a Thursday per feedback received at the previous meeting).

Here are the tentative featured shoes. The first group will be on the post card and the remainder will be in store/email features:

Shoe Factory-Second Price Sale Price % Savings
    Randolph $ 289.00 $ 144.50 -50%
    Park Ave $ 289.00 $ 199.00 -31%
    Strand $ 289.00 $ 199.00 -31%
    Nashua $ 149.00 $ 99.00 -34%
    Franciscan $ 289.00 $ 144.50 -50%
    Walden $ 199.00 $ 129.00 -35%
    Vernon $ 289.00 $ 144.50 -50%

additional options for email blasts
    Parkway $ 289.00 $ 144.50 -50%
    LaSalle $ 234.00 $ 149.00 -36%
    Neumok $ 219.00 $ 149.00 -32%
    Black Hills $ 234.00 $ 149.00 -36%
    Mayfair $ 289.00 $ 144.50 -50%
    Keniworth $ 234.00 $ 149.00 -36%
    Flatiron $ 289.00 $ 199.00 -31%
    Doubleday $ 149.00 $ 99.00 -34%
    Jack golf $ 149.00 $ 99.00 -34%
    #DIV/0!

Cordovan $499 $299 -40%
    independence $389 $229 -40%

After the Feb Sale the calendar looks like this:

Feb 18 – 26 – Everyday Values (reg price)
    Feb 27 – Mar 2 – 2 for $250 closeouts
    Mar 3 – 16 – Soles 4 Souls"

In addition, depending on your size, there are still plenty of the AE for Brooks Brothers Fifth Aves for $199 at the Shoebank, and other than some minor broguing on the cap, they're virtually the same as Park Aves.
    what outlet is setting aside stuff early? i would be most interested in shell

Comment

setting aside early
      Jeffersonville. Kelsey and Jill have been super helpful. Someone sniped the brown shell strands from me, now I'm on a waitlist or just debating going up a half size since they're only 1/8 of an inch longer.

Comment

Do the different outlet stores have different inventory or does the list they send you include everything?

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
          Do the different outlet stores have different inventory or does the list they send you include everything?
          The list they send you is from their single database for all outlets.

Comment

Anyone know how much the prices come down on shoes not on the list?

Comment

Yeah I am interested in finally getting the Dalton boots and would like to know if they are coming down to 199

Comment

I got the 10.5 sizing list if anyone is interested.

Comment

I emailed [email protected] asking if they had any walnut strands in my size... got a call from a salesman 10 minutes later stating that they had my size and could ship them today at the sale price of $199. Just got my order confirmation, they should be here by Thursday!

Comment

Anyone have the size 9.5 list?

Comment

Me too Big Blu. Got some merlot park avenues on order for $199.

If you are wondering about prices on anything just give them a call. They are most helpful.

Also, if you are looking for a specific shoe, let them know and they will keep an eye out for it rather than having to email them for lists 3 times a day.

Comment

2 for $250

Originally posted by fey View Post
                        Feb 27 – Mar 2 – 2 for $250 closeouts
                        Thinking I'll hang on for the 2 for $250 - thanks for noting that in your post.

Afterthought - does anyone have the list in size 11/11.5? Cheers!
                        Last edited by MindTheGAAP; January 30, 2014, 09:35 AM. Reason: Added info

Comment

Ordered a pair of Eagle County boots in tan last night for 129. Never saw them in person but I thought they may be an affordable more dressed up version of the red wing 8196. Anyone have a pair of the Eagle County boots?

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                            Ordered a pair of Eagle County boots in tan last night for 129. Never saw them in person but I thought they may be an affordable more dressed up version of the red wing 8196. Anyone have a pair of the Eagle County boots?
                            Don't have any but $129 sounds like a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by MindTheGAAP View Post
                              Don't have any but $129 sounds like a steal.
                              My thoughts exactly. I hope they fit well. Never tried on a shoe made on the 2 last before.

Comment

Working...
                              X