Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen Edmond's Outlet Sale (Seconds) - February 3rd-17th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    From the first page of this thread:

    "After the Feb Sale the calendar looks like this:

    Feb 18 – 26 – Everyday Values (reg price)
    Feb 27 – Mar 2 – 2 for $250 closeouts
    Mar 3 – 16 – Soles 4 Souls"


    I e-mailed shoebank and got quite a list (over 100 styles) of seconds in my size. In the list they had a column for 'current' styles and 'closeout' styles. I sent them a follow up e-mail asking if the items in the 'closeout' column would be included in the 2 for $250 sale later this month and got the response "There has been no announcement regarding a 2 for 250 sale. We did have one last year based on inventory levels, but there is nothing planned as of now for this year."

    Are they not disclosing this so people buy in this sale and not wait for the other one or is the other one not happening?

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Papa Weezy View Post
      From the first page of this thread:

      "After the Feb Sale the calendar looks like this:

      Feb 18 – 26 – Everyday Values (reg price)
      Feb 27 – Mar 2 – 2 for $250 closeouts
      Mar 3 – 16 – Soles 4 Souls"


      I e-mailed shoebank and got quite a list (over 100 styles) of seconds in my size. In the list they had a column for 'current' styles and 'closeout' styles. I sent them a follow up e-mail asking if the items in the 'closeout' column would be included in the 2 for $250 sale later this month and got the response "There has been no announcement regarding a 2 for 250 sale. We did have one last year based on inventory levels, but there is nothing planned as of now for this year."

      Are they not disclosing this so people buy in this sale and not wait for the other one or is the other one not happening?

      What were the shoes in the closeout list? I would guess they don't want the 2 for 250 information out there. Thanks in advance

      Comment


        #63
        According to the AE people I've talked to, they don't make the final decisions on 2 for 250 sales until they start (based on current inventory). Makes sense.

        Comment


          #64
          Got my Sanderson's from the sale. I cannot tell how these qualify as seconds but I'm not complaining!

          Comment


            #65
            I am going to pull the trigger on a pair of Fenways. I'm a little nervous, as this is my first pair of AEs. You can't return the factory 2nds, can you?

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by chief113 View Post
              I am going to pull the trigger on a pair of Fenways. I'm a little nervous, as this is my first pair of AEs. You can't return the factory 2nds, can you?
              you can return them by mail (with a return shipping fee per pair), or in person to any AE outlet or retail store with no fees.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                Got my Sanderson's from the sale. I cannot tell how these qualify as seconds but I'm not complaining!
                nice! Still wish the brown pair I got during the fall sale fit me. I really liked the look of them.

                Comment


                  #68
                  I changed my mind. I'm going to get the Players in Walnut.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by chief113 View Post
                    I changed my mind. I'm going to get the Players in Walnut.
                    Doooo it. 1. I have them and love them. 2. I think they're much more attractive than the Fenways.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                      Doooo it. 1. I have them and love them. 2. I think they're much more attractive than the Fenways.
                      Yeah I'm thinking they look a little dressier but would also look great with dark jeans.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Anyone have a suggestion for a dress belt to match walnut shoes besides the AE belts. Looking to keep it around 50 bucks if possible.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by zcm View Post
                          Anyone have a suggestion for a dress belt to match walnut shoes besides the AE belts. Looking to keep it around 50 bucks if possible.
                          I found a pretty cool one at Nordy Rack a little while back. It was $25.



                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                            I found a pretty cool one at Nordy Rack a little while back. It was $25.




                            Nice. Too bad the closest Nordstrom rack is like 3 hours away. If anyone finds one in a size 34 and would be willing to ship let me know.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Finally ordered my BB 5ths today. $149 free shipping works well. I had been sent the list like a week and a half ago so I asked for a fresh one. Had even more and better options. I'm considering some walnut Strands now as they have a pair for $144. The advantage of having weird sized feet, I guess.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Bought the shell leeds in Burgundy and Black. Here is a picture of me wearing the Burgundy. The shoe fits fine, just a little snug that I hope should go away with time as the cork in the insole compresses and also the leather stretches a tiny bit.

                                However just had the question on the crease on the shoe when I bend my foot. Does it look like it is in the right place?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X