No announcement yet.

Allen Edmond's Outlet Sale (Seconds) - February 3rd-17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ordered them once and found they fit true to size.

they were definitely nice boots, the brick sole isn't my thing though.

Comment

I asked for list in 9.5 and 10 and this was the response I got:
      "The lists aren’t available yet but here is a list of featured shoes, let me know if you would like me to find and place any on hold for you"

Strange since I've received lists in advance of other sales...

Comment

I am not having any luck with emailing [email protected] , I don't seem to get any replies. Is there a "standard" way of contacting them? I merely asked for a list in my size, but since yesterday morning have had no reply. Should I be calling a number and speaking to someone? btw I'm in DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Trisco View Post
          I am not having any luck with emailing [email protected] , I don't seem to get any replies. Is there a "standard" way of contacting them? I merely asked for a list in my size, but since yesterday morning have had no reply. Should I be calling a number and speaking to someone? btw I'm in DC.
          It can take a day or so. If it's urgent or if there's a sale, I follow up by phone and usually get a reply soon after.

Comment

You don't have to call shoebank. I like dealing with the one in Freeport, Maine. It's all the same database they share.

Comment

Thanks guys, I went ahead and emailed the Reston store. If I have to call, do I call the number on the homepage of the website?

Comment

Thanks guys, I went ahead and emailed the Reston store. If I have to call, do I call the number on the homepage of the website?
                The Reston store is a retail store that sells firsts. It's not one of their outlet shops.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                  The Reston store is a retail store that sells firsts. It's not one of their outlet shops.
                  Thanks for the info. I know there's a store in DC as well. Is that an outlet or retail location?

Comment

DC location is retail store, not outlet.

Comment

There's no shoe banks within 300 miles of DC.

Comment

I'll recommend Freeport Maine again. Its an AE outlet store. It doesn't have to be close to you. I'm in Los Angeles, probably the farthest one from me possible. Just picked them based on good reviews from a fellow dapper.

Comment

Just called the Freeport store. Very helpful. Got a pair of Brooks Park Aves for $149

Comment

What do you guys think of the Vernon model? I haven't heard much about it, but it seems to be on sale for pretty cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottMehall View Post
                              What do you guys think of the Vernon model? I haven't heard much about it, but it seems to be on sale for pretty cheap.
                              I believe Joe has posted about it on the main site on more than one occasion. If I'm not mistaken, there are one or two guys who regularly post here that have it too (Yoyo?)... I think it's a pretty sharp looking shoe. I'm not particularly fond of whole-cut style shoes (the Vernon isn't quite a whole-cut, but close). This is probably the only one I have considered though. I like the subtle perforations on it, to break up the plain leather. It's pretty sleek though. It would be hard to imagine wearing them dressed down, with jeans or chinos for example. So, it depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                                I'll recommend Freeport Maine again. Its an AE outlet store. It doesn't have to be close to you. I'm in Los Angeles, probably the farthest one from me possible. Just picked them based on good reviews from a fellow dapper.
                                I'll tip my hat to the ladies at the Jeffersonville outlet as well. They are always awesome to work with!

Comment

Working...
                                X