Minneapolis guys - Len Druskin Man closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minneapolis guys - Len Druskin Man closing

I know a few of us on the forums are from Minneapolis, so I thought I'd pass on some news I heard. Both the downtown and Galleria Len Druskin Man locations are closing on Sunday, and in preparation, they're liquidating all of their stock. There's up to 50% off a lot of their stuff (including 1st-quality Wolverine 1000 Miles), and I think all new arrivals are at least 20% off. I saw a lot of good brands inside, though honestly all I can remember now are the amazing Canada Goose down parkas and the boots. I'm out of town, or else I'd definitely hit the sale up.

Ugh, too bad they can't stay open until Monday. I'd hit them up for sure.

Comment

It seems strange to me that they'd close that quickly, so I'd try going by there Monday just in case they're still getting rid of stock.

As I think about it now, I also remember they had a lot of selvedge denim in the store as well.

Comment

Thanks for the info! I've never been in the store but I'll have to stop by after work and see what they've got.

Comment

Thanks.. will see what I can find in the Edina location..

Comment

This article says only the women's stores are closing. Their website seems to indicate the same. Will they still be clearing out Men's items?

http://www.twincities.com/minneapoli...wn-minneapolis

Comment

The men's store is definitely closing, it's plastered all over the windows. I went in there today, and there's still a lot of selection left: Rag & Bone, Gant Rugger, Billy Reid, nad Scotch and Soda, among others, all for 50% off. I think I saw some Wolverine 1000 Miles there as well, and there is a lot of selvedge denim in there as well.

On another note (and just further down the skyway), both Hubert White in IDS and Marty Mathis Direct are having semi-annual sales right now. I haven't hit Hubert White yet, but in Marty Mathis there's a table of "Buy One, Get Two Free" ties that include a variety of wool and silk Seabury & Stearns and another Italian brand of which I can't recall the name. The woman working said all were handmade, and most were unlined and in very nice patterns; the most expensive tie I saw there was about $120, so you could feasibly get 3 really good ties for about $40 a pop.

I'm going to head over to Hubert White soon, I'll let you know what I see there. As far as I understand the current sale, you get 50% off your first eligible item, 60% the second, and 70% off any after that.

Comment

I assumed they were already closed and I'd missed it! I'll swing through Monday. Thanks for the report!

Comment

Hey fellow MNtans,

(first post here!) just thought I'd also let you know that I went to the JCP at Rosedale and found multiple pairs(various sizes) of those awesome Brown Suede Clairborne Shoes (winners affordable style 2013 shoes) at the ridiculously low price of $19.97 in the clearance section!! totally worth the stroll to the mall if you havent gotten a pair yet!

Comment

Working...
                  X