Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen Edmonds sale selection at Nordstrom (no end date)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds sale selection at Nordstrom (no end date)

People often ask when AE has sales. I thought I'd link the Nordstrom sale selection of Allen Edmonds for everyone:
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/sale-men...e=&segmentId=0

Right now there are Amoks for $125, Neumoks for $174, Players for $229, and the PTB Sutter for $142, plus various loafers and golf shoes. This is nothing new -- Nordstrom always has these sales -- but if you set up page alerts for your size/width specifically, you can be alerted when the page changes and something new comes in stock for your size.

After looking at the Macy's sale yesterday I started checking around last night and came across those Player's at Nordstrom. Strong consideration going on there, I think I'm in more need of a blucher than an oxford at this point. Plus they're cheaper than what the Strands and McAllister's are going for at Macy's.

Comment

Sizes are very limited though. I clicked on 3 different shoes and each of them only had 1 size. And of course it's an uncommon size like 12 or EEE.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        Sizes are very limited though. I clicked on 3 different shoes and each of them only had 1 size. And of course it's an uncommon size like 12 or EEE.
        Filter to your size when you make your own alert. They weren't uncommon a month ago, though. Also some of the newer additions like the Players are in all sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
          Filter to your size when you make your own alert. They weren't uncommon a month ago, though. Also some of the newer additions like the Players are in all sizes.
          check out that comment/review on the Players.

Comment

Originally posted by pull View Post
            Sounds like they just screwed up his order. I've got that exact shoe, and it's my workhorse wingtip. Double leather soles, and dovetail heel.

Comment

Originally posted by pull View Post
              Yeah, read that review last night, figured it was a shipping error.

Comment

Working...
              X