Online outlet for ... underwear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online outlet for ... underwear?

Not sure if this is the right place to post / if it's been posted (checked the first few pages of search, nothing). Does anyone know of an online outlet that sells decently made underwear for dirt cheap? (Can I say 'dirt' when describing underwear?) Something like thetiebar.com but for undies. Socks would be nice too. Bonus points if they ship to Canada.

I've had decent luck with the creatively-named Mensunderwearstore. Free shipping on all orders, and there are usually some deals to be had in the sale section.

Comment

Might want to check out manpacks.com or meundies.com for underwear. As for socks, check out socksquare.com

Comment

If you're looking for fancy underpants, meundies (as recommended above) and flint and tinder seems to be the current favorites. They run $20+ a pair, but if you check out jackthreads (requires an email address, I believe) they have them for around $10...sometimes less depending on current sales.

Comment

meundies gives you a 20 percent off promo code with your first order and you get 20 percent off every pair if you subscribe to the monthly service (every 1, 2, or 3 months). Brings them to 16 a pair.

Just made my first order/signed up. Will post a review when I get them if interested.

Comment

Working...
          X