Feedback on a new fashion deals app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on a new fashion deals app?

(I really hope it's ok to post this here and you guys find it useful)

I'm looking to gather feedback on a new app Chrome app I'm working on that automatically finds deals on fashion products based on browsing behavior. It's called Hautomatic and you can get access to the beta using this link: http://hautomatic.com?earlyaccess

We're putting the finishing touches on Hautomatic over the next couple weeks and will hopefully launch by the end of the month. You can reach me at [email protected] or read more about the folks behind Enliken/Hautomatic here: http://enliken.com

I apologize for the intrusion. Thanks for your time and any feedback you offer,

Marc

This is an interesting concept. I'd be willing to test it out and provide feedback, what type of feedback are you looking for?
    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Thanks! Basically looking to find out if the UI is intuitive, the suggestions are accurate and relevant and how you would improve the product.

Also - any favorite stores that you want to make sure we cover.

Comment

Originally posted by mguldi View Post
        (I really hope it's ok to post this here and you guys find it useful)

I'm looking to gather feedback on a new app Chrome app I'm working on that automatically finds deals on fashion products based on browsing behavior. It's called Hautomatic and you can get access to the beta using this link: http://hautomatic.com?earlyaccess

We're putting the finishing touches on Hautomatic over the next couple weeks and will hopefully launch by the end of the month. You can reach me at [email protected] or read more about the folks behind Enliken/Hautomatic here: http://enliken.com

I apologize for the intrusion. Thanks for your time and any feedback you offer,

Marc
        Looks VERY beta to me. I couldn't even select the categories of products to begin the search. If you're looking for feedback on the app itself, I would wait until it's usable before posting the link. Either that, or there's a glitch of some sort on my end.

I am interested in the concept and think it would save me a ton of time. As for websites that are commonly used, here's a list of online stores that I frequent:

No man walks alone
        Yoox
        Union Made
        ehaberdasher
        EastDane
        Mr. Porter
        Gilt

Interested in seeing others' favorite sites.

Comment

Agreed, I don't want to waste your time doing QA for us! The UI was refreshed this morning which might have caused the issue you saw. Thanks for the store suggestions - I'm with you on Mr. Porter.. also like FarFetch, Toast and more recently ssense.

Is Hautomatic something that you'd use every day? Would you tell your friends about it?

Comment

Can hautomatic follow my wish list and set up real-time price alerts at meaningful (hourly) intervals? I'd like to have my eye on several navy blazers, for example, or all J Crew jackets in 34S, and be alerted if the price is reduced on any of them. I would not want to receive cross-marketing for related items or stores.

Comment

Unfortunately, no. Hautomatic is focused on discovery of discounted products rather than price tracking. There's an app called Hukkster that might work for you.

Comment

Thanks! Good work knowing what your product is and is not. As you start out, everyone will want it to do something. Defining what it will and won't do and sticking to it is important. Good luck to you! (Also Hukkster looks perfect.)

Comment

Working...
                X