J. Crew - crewnecks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Crew - crewnecks

Got a couple of lambswool crewnecks for $25 each at J. Crew. One navy, one grey. Reduced from $70. Their sale is terrible - at least what is left in the Dallas, Northpark store.

Hall

Agreed - same in Atlanta; very little stuff. From what I gather, you have to get there right after the sale is announced to have any selection.

Comment

The sales were definitely weak this year. Last year the sale was 50% off reduced items starting a day or two before Christmas and lasting into the first week of January. This year the sale was only 40% off, and the stock was pretty limited. I stopped in a J.Crew in NYC on the 28th and a local one on Friday and the sale section in each was unchanged from before Christmas except even more picked over. I was pretty disappointed. Last year I scored a few Thomas Mason shirts for about $35 each. I notice there is still a lot of "fall/winter" items in the regular (i.e. non-sale) section of the store - so I assume the end of season sales are still coming - at least in store.

Comment

Online sale still ok imo.. In-store is sparse though.

Comment

The sale online seemed pretty good, but I just couldn't trust the final sale part. I also checked the northpark and willowbend locations and was very disappointed with both. However I went to the JCF at the allen outlet and got a button down, merino v neck, and a pocket square for $32!

Comment

Working...
          X