Brooks Brothers Outlet: ;60% off <$200, 70% off $200+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks Brothers Outlet: ;60% off <$200, 70% off $200+

Not sure if this applies to every outlet, and it certainly doesn't apply online (unfortunately), but I was in there yesterday when it was 50% off, and today it was 70% off everything in the store. (If you spend over $200. 60% if you spend under $200.) I finally opened an account with them and got an extra 15% off the sale price.

While this is the "346" brand, and not as nice as Golden Fleece or other BB stuff online, I think I can justify these prices. $3.40 for socks, $16 ties, $19 polos, $23 dress shirts (Reg. $69.50), $30 "luxury" shirts (Reg. $89.50), and scored a great wool sport coat in my size for $118. Kinda similar to this, but in a dark grey with light and dark brown check: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Regent...s=12&cgid=0217 (Reg. $348.00).

Anyone have experience with the outlets? Thinking about heading over to
    One this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
      Anyone have experience with the outlets? Thinking about heading over to
      One this weekend.
      I think the general consensus is that most of the stuff in BB stores isn't worth getting, since it's specially made for the store and is a lower quality at a lower price. That said, some of the stuff there will be normal quality that stuck around on clearance for a while and then got sent to the outlet, so you can get lucky.

Comment

Only thing I've ever bought at BB outlet was some leather luggage thats held up decently and get lots of compliments. Unfortunately, a lot of the clothing never dips into smaller sizing any of the times I've been to my 'local' outlet.

Comment

I know they don't carry any ESF options, so you can only go with SF choices. As most of the others stated, they have an outlet line of products that isn't made up of the "clearance" options from their regular line.

Comment

It's well worth the price if purchased at a discount. But the 346 line is a bit lower in quality. That said, it's still well above some of the other brands I've seen or owned, including Polo, BR, etc. I think that their stuff at 1/2 price is WELL worth it, but much more than that and I probably wouldn't mind skipping unless it was a unique circumstance.

Comment

Working...
            X