Best price for Bar III suits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best price for Bar III suits?

Looks like the Bar III suits at Macy's are 60% off now. Do you think there will be any better deals tomorrow? Anyone know of some good promo codes? I would really like to get a navy suit if I can get it closer to $200. I already bought the JCF Thompson suit for $180 during one of their sales, but they're out of my size in their navy suit and I'd like to try the Bar III.

I'm not sure which Bar III suit you mean, but I see them at around $250 in my cart. I purchased it at random a few weeks ago for $212, plus that included a statement credit from AmEx for additional savings. I don't have tax in my state on clothing so that's your pre-tax price. I would wait for a better deal or see if anyone has a coupon code that you could stack; another 15% off would make it a reasonable deal.

Comment

I grabbed mine at 300 (admittedly I needed it ASAP for dances and conferences and such), but it's easily worth 250. 212 is probably far and few between, and if you need it in any reasonable time frame, I doubt there will be better tomorrow. Also, if you open a Macy's card or something you get another 20% off? (at least when I did it) so there's that.

Comment

Thanks guys. I guess I'll wait. I'm not in a rush to purchase one, just didn't want to miss a good deal. At least I have the gray JCF suit for the time being. At $250 it's not a bad deal but I'd rather pay closer to $200. I'm looking at navy, whichever one is 100% wool. I believe I saw some were not 100% wool? Looks like you only get 15% off if you get the Macy's card.

Comment

Working...
        X