50% OFF @ HE by MANGO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% OFF @ HE by MANGO

I've only purchased a few items from them, but what I've bought has been pretty good. Nonetheless they sent me an email for 50% off most of their clothing.
    http://shop.mango.com/US/hebymango

What have you gotten from them? How does their stuff fit? Any experience with their blazers? Thanks

Comment

their prices are nice, it looks like h&m materials.

Comment

I bought a blazer, dress shirt, and scarf. The blazer is nice, but the sizing was odd. It was sized as 42, but fit like a 40. The dress shirt is reminiscent of an Express 1MX with a spread collar. I found the quality to be better than H&M but not JCrew or BR quality either. At 50% off, there's no better time to experiment. Just be careful, you only have about 30 days for returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdaly View Post
          I bought a blazer, dress shirt, and scarf. The blazer is nice, but the sizing was odd. It was sized as 42, but fit like a 40. The dress shirt is reminiscent of an Express 1MX with a spread collar. I found the quality to be better than H&M but not JCrew or BR quality either. At 50% off, there's no better time to experiment. Just be careful, you only have about 30 days for returns.
          could you post a fit picture you wearing the blazer?

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X