Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40% off at J Crew; Ludlow jackets for $180

40% off sale items; 30% off non-sale.

For example, Ludlow jacket with double vent in glen plaid is $600 half off to $300, minus 40% more is $180. Code is GIFTNOW. I don't see any other Ludlow jacket on sale -- it looks like a mistake and may not last.

If you have AmEx cards with the J Crew offer, you can get $20 off $100. If they had my size I would be getting this jacket for $140.

The Italian Chino Suit (Wheat) is selling for $125.98 - that includes jacket and pants. A great summer option if they have your size. Worth picking up the classic cut pants even if you like em slim. Use the saved funds to taper.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
      40% off sale items; 30% off non-sale.

For example, Ludlow jacket with double vent in glen plaid is $600 half off to $300, minus 40% more is $180. Code is GIFTNOW. I don't see any other Ludlow jacket on sale -- it looks like a mistake and may not last.

If you have AmEx cards with the J Crew offer, you can get $20 off $100. If they had my size I would be getting this jacket for $140.
      It's such a steal for a super 150's wool jacket! but there's no matching pants available, how can I solve this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by flyinghippo View Post
        It's such a steal for a super 150's wool jacket! but there's no matching pants available, how can I solve this problem?
        ebay

Comment

Working...
        X