40% off everything at express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40% off everything at express

Pretty good deal, since I believe this one can be combined with additional promo codes (the 50% black friday ones cant). Has anyone received a December mailer for coupons? Because I haven't and it would come in very handy right about now! There's always the 15% off for signing up for the newsletter at the very least.

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
    Pretty good deal, since I believe this one can be combined with additional promo codes (the 50% black friday ones cant). Has anyone received a December mailer for coupons? Because I haven't and it would come in very handy right about now! There's always the 15% off for signing up for the newsletter at the very least.
    Try......... 9912397292002579 for 25 off 75 Or 1188052403002268 for 75 off 225 Or 50 off 150 is 1188052403002266

Comment

Thank you! Ok, those don't work, so my bad, guess they can't be combined with other offers. You're better off waiting for those 40% off specific categories sales (outwear, suits, etc) for whatever you want and combining those with the flyer coupons. Yesterday I bought 2 merino wool sweaters for 27 each...

Comment

no one allows 2 offers to combine

Comment

Working...
        X