Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"earndit.com"; anybody use it? feedback? "free" bonobos credit opportunities...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"earndit.com"; anybody use it? feedback? "free" bonobos credit opportunities...

just happened upon this. basically, website partners with companies (including bonobos) to allow you to spend points you earn by being active (walking, running, going to gym, others), and using apps on your phone. you can earn up to 60 points per day; that's walking 6 miles, or bicycling 20 miles...gym check-ins with 4sq get your 15 points...etc. There's more, but that's the gist of it.

500 points gets you $50 credit at bonobos. 1000 gets you $100. so, walk 6 miles a day, and in 9 days you have $50 at bonobos. pair that with one of the ubiquitous 20% off codes, and you've basically just earned yourself a bonobos shirt or on-sale pair of pants for walking around.

seems good to me...surprisingly good...perhaps too good.

(also...why the "free" is in quotes: TANSTAAFL)

If this is true, this is freaking amazing. Thanks for sharing this!

Comment

<--- likes this, ::jaw dropped::

Comment

Well, I'm signed up... Hopefully my shin splints will clear up and I can get back to running regularly.

Comment

This is one of the better location based/rewards partnerships I've seen. I'll sign up.

Comment

This looks awesome (especially since I walk or run about 4 miles a day anyway). I sure hope it's legit....

Ben

Comment

(Unfortunately I don't have a smart phone so I doubt I will be able to participate anyway....)

Ben

Comment

Great find! I also noticed that Blank Label, which was covered here in Dappered is also an option (albeit only for new customers). Also of note is the Bonobos gift card says there is a minimum spend amount on it; however, it's pretty low at $95 for the $50 gift card and $150 for the $100 gift card.

Either way, I'm signed up and ready to go!

Comment

@BenR You can put workouts into RunKeeper manually. You don't have to do it via a smartphone.

Comment

how do they know if you lie about it ? is there a way to track it accurately on their end?

Comment

I do not believe it accepts manually inputted data. Only device data. It's still gameable, of course, but at a slightly higher cost than just typing in "ran 6 miles."

I got my 60 points today!! 440 left; hope there's still a bonobos card for me.

Comment

Are there only a limited number?

Comment

This is totally legit.

I've been using it for about 6 months and have saved a ton from Bonobos.

They've actually improved the bonobos offer. It used to be a coupon code for $50, meaning no stacking with discount codes. Now it's a gift certifcate code, which can be stacked with discount codes for major savings.

There is a limit. Every account gets to use each reward only once. Bonobos has 2 rewards right now, $100 off and $50 off.

Comment

Working...
                          X