Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best deal Ive ever seen on Redwings seconds, under 150 for Iron Rangers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by LCDR View Post
    I looked at the Iron Rangers and it says "promo codes do not apply."
    still work for me. Make sure the code is in all cap: XMASTREEZ

    i tried in on a pair of black IR and it took $116 off.

    Comment


      #62
      Code worked for me. I didn't even see anywhere that said it didn't apply. I just used it and it worked so that's good.

      Comment


        #63
        You're not going to find 40% off MSRP for RW boots in 1st with plenty of sizes and models sale that often. This is as good as it get for 1st. Or you wait till Nordy has their anniversary sale next summer.

        If you want RW boots in 1st, now is the time to jump on the deal.

        Too bad Karma does not carry Filson or Alden.

        Comment


          #64
          On a side note, schott coats are on there too, http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The...in-Navy/264571 for $197 after discount. I don't think schott goes to discount often? This may be a good grab.

          Comment


            #65
            I was eyeing the iron ranger in black harness but they didn't have my size left (8)

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by LCDR View Post
              I was eyeing the iron ranger in black harness but they didn't have my size left (8)
              if you want the black IR in size 8, have nordy pricematch karmaloop for you, nothing to lose except the $176.25 plus taxes.

              http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/red-wing...esults-_-1_8_B

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                Too bad Karma does not carry Filson or Alden.
                I don't even want to think what would have happened if they had Alden. That would have been ugly for my bank account.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                  I don't even want to think what would have happened if they had Alden. That would have been ugly for my bank account.
                  Ditto. The haberdash sale killed mine already with the 33% off. Got the last of my 3 pairs in today.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Also, glad I don't like any of the Danner boots or Grensons they have left.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by Jack Lin View Post
                      On a side note, schott coats are on there too, http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The...in-Navy/264571 for $197 after discount. I don't think schott goes to discount often? This may be a good grab.
                      That does look pretty great. Folk is on there too. Someone should grab this rain jacket: http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The...ea-Blue/370307
                      Was $378, on sale for $199, code knocks it down to $142 in the cart. I have this one by Folk and it's been great in the spring.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Yeah, I checked out the Grensons on there too. They were pretty ugly.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Sigh.

                          Taking out my cc again. Thanks, Fred :P

                          Comment


                            #73
                            I hope my order for the RW IR from Karma shipped, since at the bottom of the RW IR page.

                            By Red Wing
                            *Promo codes do not apply to this product
                            Shipping Restrictions Apply.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                              I hope my order for the RW IR from Karma shipped, since at the bottom of the RW IR page.

                              By Red Wing
                              *Promo codes do not apply to this product
                              Shipping Restrictions Apply.
                              I ordered mine with the understanding that they were a "pre-order" and would ship next week. I paid via PayPal, and my payment went through, so if I hear anything, I'll be sure to mention it here. Those sure did go fast, though. I hope the orders go through.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                just received my shipping confirmation from karma for my ir.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X