The best deal Ive ever seen on Redwings seconds, under 150 for Iron Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    My Beckman Chukkas came in yesterday. Only flaw I've noticed is the back piece of leather on the right shoe is crooked, tried to show that with a pic from the back and from the top. Leaning towards keeping them, what do you guys think?

if i am in your boots, i would keep, since your pants/jean will cover up the crooked part of your heels. How does it fits your feet?

Comment

@[email protected]: That wouldn't bother me too much. No one is going to see that part of them - so long as it doesn't make them fit uncomfortably.

Comment

Yeah that's what I was thinking, that it would mostly be covered by my pants. They feel really stiff right now but I've read that Red Wings can take a while to break in, right? The right shoe doesn't feel any different than the left one though so I don't think that crooked back part is affecting the fit too much

Comment

I vote to keep them, and try not to worry about it.

My 9029 feels stiff too.

Comment

Got mine, they look amazing. Sizing down a half was probably the right move. Unfortunately they are too narrow, I am heartbroken. Is there going to be significant stretch?
            "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

You might take them to a cobbler and see if they can stretch the width a bit.
              Ben

Comment

Heck with seconds, get Red Wing firsts! Karmaloop has 40% off of $250 (30% off anything over $50) with code XMASTREEZ and it works on Red Wings! Iron Rangers come down to $176.:
                http://www.karmaloop.com/browse.htm#...d=874&Pgroup=1

Comment

Fantastic deal! Thanks for sharing, Fred. Just pulled the trigger on the Beckmans I'd been wanting. And to think that I was considering buying them for full price from Zappos last night! 40% off. Merry Christmas to me.

Comment

Originally posted by natenotdrake View Post
                    Fantastic deal! Thanks for sharing, Fred. Just pulled the trigger on the Beckmans I'd been wanting. And to think that I was considering buying them for full price from Zappos last night! 40% off. Merry Christmas to me.
                    You're welcome! Which ones did you get? The black moc Beckmans or the Black Cherry?

Comment

Wonderful! I didn't pull the trigger on the iron rangers before but glad there is a good deal I can snag! Picked then up for $188 shipped. Can't hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                        You're welcome! Which ones did you get? The black moc Beckmans or the Black Cherry?
                        Black Cherry. Just personal taste and based on my own perceptions of color coordination.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                          Heck with seconds, get Red Wing firsts! Karmaloop has 40% off of $250 (30% off anything over $50) with code XMASTREEZ and it works on Red Wings! Iron Rangers come down to $176.:
                          http://www.karmaloop.com/browse.htm#...d=874&Pgroup=1
                          wow that is a good deal on the beckman for under $200. That was how much i got mine from nordy's sale last summer.

Dam you fred, why did you have to find that 40% off coupon, I got this IR for $176.25:

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The...-Leather/74315

No more boots.
                          Last edited by jackbauer24; December 13, 2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                            You might take them to a cobbler and see if they can stretch the width a bit.
                            Is this usually effective? What's the cost ballpark?
                            "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I looked at the Iron Rangers and it says "promo codes do not apply."

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                                I looked at the Iron Rangers and it says "promo codes do not apply."
                                So did mine, but the code still worked in the cart/checkout. Give that a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X