Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yogi says this is free money, which is just as good as cash. Bonobos grouponish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jicarv
    replied

Here you go: http://www.junglecents.com/deals/bonobos?utm_source=email&utm_medium=share&utm_camp aign=bonobos

sorry, this one is sold out.

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied

Does anyone know when Bonobos is going to do another Living Social, JungleCents, or Groupon deal. Need to get some stuff for Spring, but I am not up for paying full price.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    replied

facebook30 is another option, btw. didn't know about 'venti'...there's almost always a 20% off code somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• jonATL
    replied

I think Facebook40 is only for your initial purchase, just like first50.

Venti still works though

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousJay
    replied

What are the terms of the Facebook40?

I can never get it to work!

Leave a comment:

• Fedodo
    replied

Got my junglecents email in minutes. Stacked it with Facebook40 to pick up some Sebago docksides for the price of the junglecents certificate

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Yeah, it works fine. Go on and first apply the Groupon / JungleCents as a gift certificate under "My Account" then you'll have the store credit and you can use that when you check out.

Leave a comment:

• tdig
    replied

has anyone tried using a promotional code at checkout along with the store credits?

Leave a comment:

• hdm
    replied

Alright, I think I'll go with the groupon and just hope the item I want doesn't sell out before I get the code.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

JungleCents never worked for me either. I got the Groupon. I don't have anything I want to get there right this minute, so the $60 is enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    replied

Strange. Worked fine for me. Mac/Firefox. I got JC code emailed within 2 minutes...groupon took maybe 5 to get access to code.

Leave a comment:

• hdm
    replied

I've been trying for the last couple days to get the junglecents one to work, but it hasn't yet. I haven't bought anything from Groupon before - is there any chance the code could come in the same day?

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousJay
    replied

Yeah, thats typically what I do with mine.

Interesting note: I had $17 left on a Groupon that expired in mid-summer, but I was able to redeem it for store credit in October. It appears they don't regularly de-activate their groupon codes so if you have old Groupons/deal vouchers, try to use those as well.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    replied

Sorry, I did mistype. It's two 30 for 60 deals. 60 for 120 total.

Leave a comment:

• jmanderson10
    replied

So are the codes regional because I can only get $30 for $60. Not that I'm complaining and thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X