GAP $19 Sweater Sale Plus 20% Off Purchase Today Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAP $19 Sweater Sale Plus 20% Off Purchase Today Only

Huge variety of GAP sweaters (crewnecks, shawls, stripes, cardigans) all marked down to $19 today only. Promo code GAPLOVE takes an extra 20% off. Easily better than their planned "50% off the whole store" Black Friday sale.

I don't think GAPLOVE will apply to the $19 sweater deal, but the 25% coupon you can get for signing up to the e-mail list on the home page should stack.

Comment

^Champion. I got Merino v-necks for $15(!)
      Last edited by 850csi; November 27, 2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 850csi View Post
        Nice. The Modern Fit Oxford for $22.50 is also pretty sweet.

Comment

Crap, you're right. 20% isn't stacking.

Express actually had a glitch for a few hours yesterday where the clearance section was coming down an extra 50% off. Pants for $10, 1MX shirts for $7.50. I went place an order in the afternoon and they had fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by 850csi View Post
            Anyone have an idea on the quality of these merino v-necks? I'm looking at these vs paying a little more for J Crew if they'll last a couple of years more.

Comment

Originally posted by Volker View Post
              Anyone have an idea on the quality of these merino v-necks? I'm looking at these vs paying a little more for J Crew if they'll last a couple of years more.
              Ordered one today to try it out. Picked up one of the JCP merino v-necks yesterday, and though the fit was good, the v was way too deep.

Comment

Agree 100% on those jcp's

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                  Agree 100% on those jcp's
                  I'm going to assume that their cotton v-necks suffer from the same issue. On the plus side, I did grab one of the JCP cotton crewneck sweaters and it was spot on. May have to grab a couple more colors.

Comment

Also picked up the patch pocket button down collar chambray shirt. Shirt was marked down 30%, plus the 20% off online code. Probably could have gotten it cheaper at some point but I've been looking for a chambray shirt in this style for awhile. BR has a slim fit version, but when they say slim, they mean slim, on my frame anyway. Plus the BR version is much darker in person, so really hoping the Gap one works out.

Comment

nice deal on the sweater to complete this outfit posted by Joe:

http://dappered.com/2013/09/style-scenario-nice-pints/

Comment

Originally posted by Volker View Post
                        I grabbed a couple last year when they were going for cheap and they've held up well. Granted, in Texas I don't wear them often, so they haven't got a lot of use. I bought a few from J Crew last year too and they're in just as good a shape. I wore one of the GAP merino v-necks a couple of weekends ago and I don't think the v is too deep, but this was last years so I'm not sure if things have changed. Let me post a pic.

Hope that helps a little. That's a medium GAP merino v-neck. I have really wide shoulders though so the v might go deeper depending on your build.
                        Last edited by John Espitia; November 28, 2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Espitia View Post
                          I grabbed a couple last year when they were going for cheap and they've held up well. Granted, in Texas I don't wear them often, so they haven't got a lot of use. I bought a few from J Crew last year too and they're in just as good a shape. I wore one of the GAP merino v-necks a couple of weekends ago and I don't think the v is too deep, but this was last years so I'm not sure if things have changed. Let me post a pic.

Hope that helps a little. That's a medium GAP merino v-neck. I have really wide shoulders though so the v might go deeper depending on your build.
                          Just as a reference, what are your measurements?

Comment

Thanks for the info. Looks like the price has gone back up today, but hopefully it'll drop again tomorrow.

Comment

5'10" 175-180ish I believe.
                              Chest is 41" Waist is 34"
                              Dunno if that helps. They do run a little long.

Comment

Working...
                              X