X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Porter Sale is On....

30% off select items....

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!!

Looked around, but it was still too pricey for me.

Comment

Meh, was pretty disappointed with the prices.

Comment

is there a coupon for the 30% off? or the prices already reflect the 30% off already.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
          is there a coupon for the 30% off? or the prices already reflect the 30% off already.
          If you look at the sale items, it says something like "30% discount applied at checkout". So you have to calculate the sale prices yourself.

I agree with others so far, the prices aren't good enough to make me bite yet.

Now that Bonobos sale on the other hand...

Comment

I've been waiting for this stupid pocket square that J.Crew no longer stocks to go on sale for months. Had to get it.

Comment

This one, I imagine? I really like this:

Comment

That's the one alright... still expensive, but I haven't found anything else like it.

Comment

I thought it was going to kick up to 50% once the 30% ended but looks like there's no discount at the moment. Did they change the way they run these sales?

Comment

Same here. I guess they changed it. Previously they went to 50% then after 2 weeks 70%. Oh well. I didn't get anything from them this time around. Maybe they are going to do the big inventory clearing sales after the holidays this year.

Comment

I had a few things I was thinking of picking up at the higher discount points but nothing I really wanted or needed. Hopefully the sale is over as it saves me money.

Comment

Barney's sale is pretty much a pass for me too, although I think they usually add stuff as it goes on. No C&Js in the sale so far. Last year they had a bunch for 50% off.

Comment

Well that was disappointing. Ultimately for the best though, I don't need to spend any more money than I already have...

Comment

The real Barneys sale just started! Lots of C&Js, Churchs, Drakes, etc ...

Comment

I want John Smedley Bobby V neck in black...for cheap darnit!

Edit: And I randomly went on ebay and saw a medium for around $65 with shipping so I will buy that to gauge fit and large before I commit to the black I want, or if it fits I will just dye it black mwahah. They were nice enough to make the sleeves 36 on the medium so unlike the T-rex arms at other places
                              Last edited by shad0w4life; December 5, 2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X