40% off BR w/ BR card, no exclusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40% off BR w/ BR card, no exclusions

40% off everything Banana Republic. Online and instore. Have to use a BR card (or Gap or ON). Started yesterday and good through 11/28. No exclusions, which is nice. Might be something better on Black Friday, maybe not. And it might get pucked clean between now and then.

Seems like most of their 40% sales for card members this month has been no exclusions.

Comment

FWIW I don't know about the card code, but they have a "select" 40% off that stacks with the e-mail signup 25% off code. I just got 100% wool trousers for $45.

Comment

Originally posted by 850csi View Post
        FWIW I don't know about the card code, but they have a "select" 40% off that stacks with the e-mail signup 25% off code. I just got 100% wool trousers for $45.
        Also, that 40% select is on a gang of suits and blazers, their normal exclusions. Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbysmalls View Post
          Also, that 40% select is on a gang of suits and blazers, their normal exclusions. Not bad.
          Yep. Just stacked that with a 25% off coupon to get 55% off the tailored-fit navy and grey suits and the black watch blazer.

Comment

The tailored fit italian wool in charcoal and navy are marked down. With the 40% off the charcoal comes to $203 and the navy to $236. Free shipping

Comment

Working...
            X