Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubryaj
    replied
    Looks like the 50% is over... I thought it was until the 3rd.

Leave a comment:

• zcm
    replied
    Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
    Maybe it was a mistake. Purchased some of those merinos two hours ago and they came in at 22.40 before taxes.
    Wow can't get much better than that. I got a few in October during their 50% of sale that just happened to fall in my birthday so I was able to stack it with another 20% off which made them like 25.

Leave a comment:

• Pepetito
    replied
    Originally posted by zcm View Post
    Looks like it might only be some of the items. The price of the merino v's went back up. 30% off puts them at 35ish.

Maybe it was a mistake. Purchased some of those merinos two hours ago and they came in at 22.40 before taxes.

Leave a comment:

• zcm
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack Lin View Post
    J crew factory still has the 50% off price, but offering another 30% off code SALE30. Just ordered thompson suit at $138.6.
    Looks like it might only be some of the items. The price of the merino v's went back up. 30% off puts them at 35ish.

Leave a comment:

• Pepetito
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack Lin View Post
    J crew factory still has the 50% off price, but offering another 30% off code SALE30. Just ordered thompson suit at $138.6.
    WOW. Just ordered two of the charcoal. wish they had navy in my size. oh well. BIG THANKS.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Lin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ubryaj
    replied
    Can someone share the 10% code for JCF? Looking to purchase the Thompson suit and just signed up for their emails...

Leave a comment:

• Mmmk
    replied
    Need Supply Co. (NeedSupply.com) is doing 20% off sitewide. This includes what is left of their supply of Alden indy boots. Sizes are limited, but last time I checked they still have a few common sizes in several of the Alden's in their stock. Drops the Indy to less than 400...

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
    JCrew Factory has 50% off, plus free shipping and additional 10% if you are subscribed to their e-mails.
    Yup. The pants on my workhorse Uniqlo navy wool suit died last Tuesday and I've been hemming and hawing about replacing it with a Thompson. That last 10% finally put me over the top and I picked it up for $188. I was thinking about going with something a little nicer, and even tried on a couple at Suit Supply yesterday, but that deal was too good to pass up since I'm just replacing an inexpensive workhorse with another one.

Leave a comment:

• sierra.alpha
    replied
    JCrew Factory has 50% off, plus free shipping and additional 10% if you are subscribed to their e-mails.

Leave a comment:

• LCDR
    replied
    Does anyone know the promo code for End Clothing? The 20% off is not showing up.

Leave a comment:

• LCDR
    replied
    20% Off NEED Supply. Includes Aldens. Use code EVERYTHING20

Leave a comment:

• robert12
    replied
    Looks nice, probably Blake welted. Anyone have experience with TBNY in terms of sizing and quality?
    I have three pairs of TBNY shoes. They're physically lighter than their AE counterparts, and look much more urbane. Quality seems very good, but my oldest pair is only three years, and I have a pretty long rotation cycle.

Leave a comment:

• salek
    replied
    Compilation of Cyber Monday

http://fashionstealer.com/cyber-monday-compilation/

Leave a comment:

• radnall
    replied
    American Eagle 50% off with code 94C486V1
    Levi's 40% off with code CYBER40
    GAP/Banana Republic 40% and Old Navy/Piperlime 30% with code CYBER

Leave a comment: