Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just copped this pretty new thing, so I'm dippin wit that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just copped this pretty new thing, so I'm dippin wit that.

1) ratatat remixes. If you don't know, now you know.

2) LEC denim jacket, $20, $14 after 30% code mentioned in deals sticky. If its available in your size, and you'd wear a denim jacket, I recommend highly. Was unsure, but figured it was worth a try b/c of lec's great return policy. Glad I did. I measure a 44 chest, got the 44 in today. Ordered the 42 today, to see if it is too tight or just right. 44 would be good over t and oxford, but just a polo/t there's a little room there. Good taper to sides. I can give dimensions if anyone's interested...but for that little, order your size and one down and return unwanted to any sears.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/DenimJacket~206433_-1.html

Didn't realize when I ordered it, b/c I still haven't seen it, but apparently Mr. Pretty sports one in Drive, alongside that god awful embroidered thing.

The dishes are done.

and, the realer-than-real-deal-holyfield version:

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...t+trucker&sr=1

Comment

Thx I grabbed one. $15 shipped was too good of a deal.

Ratatat remixes eh? Sounds good, where?

Comment

Available for download free on the interwebs. They never sold them; two albums, one from their website, other I think I found on TPB; hey--a lawful download from TPB. Who knew?

Comment

Never been a big fan of the denim jacket... maybe because I wear jeans 9 days out of 10, and I'm not one for the Montanan tuxedo look. Or is it the Canadian tuxedo? The Montanan tuxedo could also be matching Carhartt pants and jacket, so who knows.

$15 is a good deal, though, and I'd be half-tempted to get one it they had any in my size. I'm pretty sure LEC doesn't even make size 36. :-/

Ben

Comment

I haven't owned one since I was a kid, but I have enough non-blue-denim pants now that I think it will be handy, if it fits well. If not, it will go to Sears with some other LE(C) stuff I need to return.

Comment

Ben, absolutely. I felt the same, but like it a lot more than I thought I would. With some less dressy khakis, it kills it.

Comment

Yeah, I've had one for years... Break it out once in a while. It looks great with a button down and khakis

Comment

Definitely can work as long as it is the only denim you have on.

Comment

@OnlyShawn, not to derail this thread, but thumbs up for Ratatat, also Pretty Lights. Check out the stuff The Knocks are putting out these days too if you're into that type of remixed dance music. Not heady dubsteppy stuff, but just feel-good upbeat tunes.

Comment

Working...
                    X