Target Field Jacket for $25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Field Jacket for $25

Was at Target and found this Merona Field Jacket for $25 on clearance.

http://www.target.com/p/-/A-13464386

I didn't buy it as I have too many jackets, but for $25 it was pretty solid. Fits fairly trim yet comfortable. Field jackets are kind of the "in" thing right now and honestly, I'm still thinking about getting it, fad or not.

Too many jackets. Is that a thing?

Comment

Not a thing I've heard of.

:-)

Ben

Comment

Hope they have some in stock at my local store.

Comment

2x the price, but probably better quality...been on gilt a time or two: http://www.alphaindustries.com/Mens-...ger-Jacket.asp

Comment

I got a similar gray one from old navy last year. More of a military looking one, though, with shoulder epaulets. I love it and it goes with everything. Definitely my most worn jacket. Does the collar on that one pop well? Hold out for a poppable collar if it doesn't. Scarves look great in the winter exiting a popped jacket collar.

Too many jackets is not a thing. Someone has misled the poor fellow.

Comment

I also have the epauletted (?) grey version with a poppable collar. That is a great jacket, kind of an M65 style.

Too many jackets is not a thing, unfortunately too little closet space is a thing.

Comment

Yes, that is a thing indeed. I think I need a bigger house and a walk-in closet or 2.

Comment

I should have said that I don't have enough space. ATM I can probably wear a different jacket every day of the week for nearly 3 weeks. I either need more closet space or therapy. Or both.

Comment

Is that including sport coats? Different animal entirely.

I don't have space issues yet. I donate stuff I don't wear to the DAV pretty regularly. I also lost weight a few years back (about 35lbs) so I had to buy a whole new wardrobe. A good way out if you get tired of your clothes

Comment

Working...
                    X