30% Off All Men's @Piperlime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
    Yeah, but that's because you got a sweet pair of Aldens!
    Those Aldens are about to put me on a spending freeze too. After today I am going to try and hold out until the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Neilson View Post
      Mind me asking what other discounts you used other than the "Warmup" one?
      Silver13 works for an additional 15% off, but as some have reported on the main site today, it doesn't appear to be working for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
        Agreed. I'm in the middle of a November-long spending freeze and this is just the type of thing that would scuttle it.
        Well... turns out I have poor will-power. Luckily, there was nothing of interest to me.
        "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
          Yeah, but that's because you got a sweet pair of Aldens!
          I've been on a bit of a tear lately in general, but the boots are indeed the biggest ticket item - and about those, I regret nothing!

Comment

Have to use your BR/GAP card. possibly the Luxe level only.

Originally posted by dackman View Post
            Silver13 works for an additional 15% off, but as some have reported on the main site today, it doesn't appear to be working for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TDurden View Post
              That would explain it. I have a Luxe card so I had no issues with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                That would explain it. I have a Luxe card so I had no issues with it.
                Same here. That explains it..

Comment

Originally posted by TDurden View Post
                  I thought maybe that would be it, briefly skimmed over the code details but didn't see anything about it being for cardmembers only. I probably just missed it.

Comment

think it says something about being only for Gap silver members.. but it definitely works with my Luxe card. There used to be a BR specific Luxe code for 15%, but that seems to be inactive.

I thought maybe that would be it, briefly skimmed over the code details but didn't see anything about it being for cardmembers only. I probably just missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                      Just used the two codes, plus $150 of rewards to bring the Red Wings down to $30 shipped. Incredible. This is why I have that BR card.
                      Congratulations, you have just been awarded your discounting blackbelt. Well played good sir.
                      "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Debating the Clarks Original DB's in Beeswax for $76. They've been on my radar for awhile, wondering if I'll ever find them that cheap anywhere else.
                        I know this isn't online, but my local Nordstrom Rack had several pair of Clarks Beeswax for $65 a pair. I didn't pick any up because I don't get all the hype over them, but there were several, so perhaps that would merit a trip if you have one?

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatDynamo View Post
                          I know this isn't online, but my local Nordstrom Rack had several pair of Clarks Beeswax for $65 a pair. I didn't pick any up because I don't get all the hype over them, but there were several, so perhaps that would merit a trip if you have one?
                          The ones I've seen at my Nordstrom Rack are Bushacres. I was specifically looking for the Originals. Still got them cheaper with this sale since I applied rewards too.

Comment

Working...
                          X